All reviews front desk room rate freeway conference shuttle
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed there last january, everything was just fine, special mention to the staff. There are a couple good places across the freeway to have a beer or eat, although they have their own restaurant. See you guys again this coming June 2nd.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Antonio I
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank your for your kind words concerning your past stay with us. I look forward to your return in June. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Houston.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

for one or two nights acceptable. but a longer stay would be not recommended. needs total Renovation.
breakfast is awful, rooms are heavy noisy due to the highway, clean but needs all an update. aircon working, but pretty loud.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the highway, otherwise you can not sleep
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

I have read your comments about your stay with us and I apologize that we did not meeting your expectations. I will work to improve the guest experience with my in house team as it i our goal to provide a pleasant stay for all guest. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Older hotel with great amenities. Excellent customer service at the front desk. Great location for business or family traveling near Houston. Food at restaurant a little pricey but typical for a crown plaza hotel in a metropolitan area. Rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I enjoyed reading your comments concerning your stay at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow.
It is our goal to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for all our guest. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I got a room on the quiet side of the hotel away from the freeway so I was very thankful about that. The simple things that need improvement is to clean the carpeting in the room. There were stains and not just a few small coin sized stains but large stains. I had a maid walk in on me even though I had the do not distrub sign on my door. the paperwork she was given showed me checking out that day when in fact my reservation had alwasy been for me to check out the next day.

Good location and the front desk staff were pleasant

Room Tip: ask for a room on the side opposite of the freeway
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will review you comments with the appropriate team members in order to improve in the future.

I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered and I hope you will still keep us in mind for future stays in Houston. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The staff was excellent. They were very helpful and accommodating. They greeted us with true southern hospitality. Henry, Megan, and Julia my stay there very pleasant. They were able to cater to our party very well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow. i have passed on your comments to the entire hotel team with special recognition to Henry, Megan and Julia.