1,734 results
All reviews quattro restaurant car service room service convention center house of blues luxury hotel toyota center in room dining bit dated lobby bar discovery green downtown area excellent customer service the entire staff very nice hotel business hotel business trip
Reviewed 19 September 2018

From check-in to check-out, everything was A++They went the extra mile to make this occasion a wonderful time. From the champagne, a small cake, a nice handwritten note to the rose petals on the floor and the bed really were beyond expectations. Nicely done!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear rhumphreys2018,

Thank you for sharing a review on Four Seasons. I am delighted to hear you had an “A++” stay from check in to check out and that we were able to go beyond your expectations. I look forward to your return to “Houston’s Living Room”!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My stay here at the Four Seasons was a first, but certainly will not be the last. I spent my birthday weekend at this establishment, and my stay can be best described as an amazing celebration. The staff were kind, courteous and amicable! They truly made me feel special, and I was glad to be celebrating birthday weekend there. I will definitely be back at this place sooner than later.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Aya R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Four Seasons. I am pleased to hear you appreciated our staff and that we were able to make you feel special on your special day. Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for sharing your celebration with us. I look forward to your soon return!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This is a great hotel, convenient location in downtown Houston, great people, great facilities, beautiful decoration, highly recommended without a doubt. Don't even think twice if you're looking for a great hotel to book a business trip or a vacation or whatever you want.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Ricardo M,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you liked the convenient location and overall look of our property. I hope to welcome you back to Houston’s Living Room for business or fun in the near future!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This is a beautiful hotel. It's very clean and impeccably refurbished, though the age of the building shows in structural elements - plumbing, electrical, HVAC. The bathroom in particular feels dated (see photos). As with most older buildings, there is a scarcity of electrical outlets for recharging phones etc.; they have somewhat addressed this with a plug-in charging port on one bedside table, but unfortunately not both. They keep the air conditioning on HIGH in the hallways and common areas to combat moisture in the hot, humid summer, which was uncomfortable in light summer clothing. Our room was also freezing when we arrived, and we tried to turn on the heat to warm it, but found out the heating system was shut down for maintenance. We left the aircon off for the rest of our stay and it was fine.

We took advantage of a promotion to stay in an executive suite for less than the cost of a regular room, so it was quite spacious. We also loved the bed, super comfortable as usual for Four Seasons. It was quiet, no noise issues. The location was great for us, walking distance to TMobile Arena.

Where this property really shines is service - we were well taken care of from the moment we checked in. It actually started before we arrived, when they asked if I had any requests; I did, and was delighted to find the extra hangers and other little things I'd asked for were there, so we could settle in right away. We arrived mid-morning, and though we had to wait an hour or so, we did get into our room well before the normal check-in time, which I appreciated. They also gave us a 4pm late checkout, which was perfect for our evening flight home. There is a house car service, which we found very helpful for a quick errand. And one morning, the water was shut off for a few hours for some repairs; we had already showered but our friend had not, and was upset because there was no advance notice (apparently some did get notice, but the outage ended up more widespread than planned). He mentioned it to the hostess when he joined us for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Shortly thereafter, a manager showed up at our table to apologize for the inconvenience, and she comped our breakfast!

I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Houston.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seattle98101

Dear Seattle98101,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Four Seasons. I am happy to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay- from the look of the property to the driving services. I appreciate the feedback on areas where there is room for growth as it helps us move towards excellence. I am glad to know you took advantage of one of our promotions and that the location worked well for you. I hope to welcome you back to Houston’s Living Room soon and often!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Everyone was super friendly, hotel was beautiful, beds were comfy what more could you ask for? ONLY thing (Maybe I could ask for) was the lack of shops and stuff around this hotel. Granted it seemed like it was in the business district, and I was there for work... but would have been nice to do some shopping after the meetings were over. Heard at checkout there are "underground tunnels" leading to shops and such... so maybe had I KNOWN that I wouldn't have been bored after work. haha anyways, it was a good stay. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear jessimedina,

Thank you for writing a review on Four Seasons. I am glad to know you appreciated our staff and comfy beds! I am sorry you did not hear about the underground tunnels or nearby attractions until you were checking out. I hope you get the opportunity to see more of downtown on your next visit.