“We bought a house ”
Review of Salata

Salata
Ranked #459 of 8,399 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Yummy! If I didn't love meat so much people would say I were a vegetarian. I like that they have a HUGE SELECTION of great salad toppings, including meat. They build your salad just the way I want it. Restaurant was clean and inviting with tons of seating. They also serve beer, if you want it.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Perhaps the best idea with the worst execution I have seen. The concept is good, a salad bar with numerous additional selections. The difficulty is actually getting appropriate quantity of selections added to your salad. I ask for raisins, I literally got 4 raisins put in my salad. I asked for more, got 3 more. Not just raisins, any addition to the salad is as limited as possible and every service personnel must be trained to put in as little as possible into the salad. Very high priced, very low value.

Eat somewhere else.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I had a very good salad at Salata's in Clear Lake today. The ingredients are fresh and the servings are large with reasonable pricing. Top that off with a friendly staff and convenient location and you have a winner. They have a large variety of ingredients to choose from including several choices of protein and dressings.

This is a great place to eat when you make a trip to see NASA as it is right across the street.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

good healthy and fast thanks I had take away an staff was ok nothing to talk about similar to a freebirds concept walk through and pick out your produce.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Great salads and the choice of toppings is incredible. Very tasty. Friendly staff. Parking tight at peak lunch time.