“so so so disappointing ”

Pappasito's Downtown
Ranked #189 of 8,906 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing to write home about. Ordered steak fajitas for 2. 6 small strips of steak for two people was not enough. Not to mention the price was high for the portion size. Also ordered gold margarita. No alcohol in that drink what so ever! At $13 you'd think there might be a little...
Won't be back. :(

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Service was good, food was ok. It was difficult to get past the prices for food and drink.
They are definitely charging for the location which is conveniently located in the downtown Hilton.
Ex: $8.95 for a Dos XX —- whew. $13.00 or $14.00 for a rather small order of quesadillas.
If you dine here, prepare for sticker shock!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Since we dont have a pappasitos in our city, we stop by when we are in Houston for a Astros game. Great food and fantastic margaritas. We tried the stuffed shrimp on out last visit, was fantastic.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Ordered a Childs plate for our son and a soup for my wife. My son really enjoyed his dinner. My wife's soup had a large amount of squash which she doesn't like, but she still enjoyed it.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I ate at Pappasito’s twice this week at a business conference. I am back home in Pennsylvania now and literally the only thing I can think about is how good the food was at Pappasito’s. LOL. The first night, we had a large group and sampled a variety of appetizers, all of which were very difficult to make myself stop eating. Haha. The second night I ordered the chicken enchiladas meal which came with rice and beans and OMG. It was the best thing to ever happen to my mouth. LOL. The service was spectacular both nights! They handled our large group of about 20 with total ease, and were equally awesome the next night. I wish I had more time in Houston to try everything in the menu.