All reviews home away from home home wood long stay great hotel pool and hot tub west side clean hotel complimentary breakfast will stay there again one night stay room was spacious a great stay yogurt internet kitchenette freeway laundry
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My suite consisted of a bedroom, living room and dining area; along with a Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and dishwasher. I found the rooms to be very spacious and clean; the hotel to be extremely comfortable for a long stay and the complimentary breakfast to be quite filling. The free wifi and friendly staff were an added bonus.I would definitely wish to stay here again during another visit to Houston.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t expecting much from a mid-market chain hotel in the western outskirts of the freeway matrix which is Houston, and boy did this place fulfil that expectation in spades. The hotel is serviceable enough ... spacious rooms, a big comfortable bed. But utterly lacking in charm or character or location. My devices choked on the wifi security settings. A fridge and aircon in the room seemed straight out of the 70s, loud as hell. Meagre hot water in the shower. Free very simple breakfast was a surprise. I will forget I ever stayed here a week from now, as unremarkable as the experience was. Well I guess the place did its job.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank michaelpX8512ZG
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The rooms are always clean. I've been to this hotel 3 times since 2013. The staff is always super friendly. The wifi is free, and they offer free ride to nearby locations on their hotel van. Besides the free complimentary breakfast, they also have a social dinner from Monday to Thursday.

Room Tip: you really feel at home
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer R, Guest Service Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston West-Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rebeca! I'm glad you've had the opportunity to take advantage of all our wonder amenities. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Excellent stay in a hotel that goes above and beyond! Helped make the week of training/work more enjoyable! Breakfast was wonderful to have each morning and the evening social was a perfect option if we decided to stay in for the evening.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Always stay here when in Houston on business. Never been disappointed. Even though I only stay here 3-4 times a year it always feels like home and the staff usually greet me as such. There is really nothing I would improve

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business