1,063 results
All reviews nespresso machine steel beams houston downtown turn down service soaking tub the concierge lounge huge tv room service beautiful hotel bars and restaurants light rail upgraded to a suite luxury hotel car service valet parking upon check hotel stay
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the nicest staff!! Very caring and understanding when they see us traveling with a toddler. Nikke on front desk was a fantastic helper, thank you :-)
The hotel is very clean. We loved staying here! we definitely recommend this place.
Also the restaurant staff was great!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Magen P, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Neeraj B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a complimentary review of your stay at The JW Marriott Houston Downtown. I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the restaurant Main Kitchen 806 Lounge. WE look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

The hotel is beautiful. My husband and I both are in the industry and both actually worked at the JW Marriott Galleria at one point. We know the standards to the brand. Nikki at the front desk was on point. She nailed her check in and went out of the way to make us feel welcomed. She’s a natural. She sent an amenity which we received after check in. That was a nice surprise. JW Marriott Downtown Houston you are very lucky to have Nikki on your team. She is truly special and a one of a kind. Thanks Nikki.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love this hotel!!!! We come regularly to Houston for hospital visits and found this hotel and Ms Kayla Cooper a little over a year ago. There are other hotels closer to our hospital, but not a chance of us staying anywhere else. Check in is always easy and effortless, the staff always friendly and accommodating and I love the atmosphere here. We arrived early before our room was ready and waited in the hotel restaurant, Main Kitchen. The food was hot and flavorful and service/server quick and a joy to have. You must try their chicken and waffles. I’ve never had shrimp and grits with an egg, but delicious!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Nicest hotel in Houston, amazing staff nice room and loung area clean shick and high class, complementary executive lounge with breakfast nice clean Spa very nice interior design we are so impressed by ever detail

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Magen P, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Roozbeh A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a complimentary review of your stay at The JW Marriott Houston Downtown. We love to keep serving our guests and giving them the best value for their experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and SPA by JW again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I stayed here on business for the last three weeks, and cannot say enough about the service and friendliness of the staff. I particularly want to call out: Kawana, Osamaya, Gracie, Tom and Amy. They, and others, made a long stay away from home at a business hotel not only bearable but enjoyable. I am coming back when business brings me to Houston. By the way, their Executive Lounge is one of the best I have experienced at a Marriott in the US or abroad--large, airy and good food and service.

Room Tip: Get a higher floor in order not to hear the trolleys.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Magen P, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear FloridaAdr,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review, we appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your
three weeks of business travel staying at The JW Marriott Houston Downtown. We look forward to your return.

Magen Pastor