Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$106
US$99
US$96
US$148
US$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$127
US$112
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$268
US$247
The Whitehall Houston(Houston)
US$164
US$158
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$152
US$134
US$247
US$232
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$385
US$348
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE(Houston)
US$303
Hotels.com
All reviewschinatown areafront deskgreat hoteleasy accessbusiness tripwalking distanceclean roomsup to datehotel is locatedroom serviceconvenient locationenergy corridorhgibeltwayfreewaycheckinmaintenance
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I stayed in Room 126 and was very happy with all aspects of it. I have requested it for my next stay coming up in a few weeks. The room is well laid out with a comfortable chair you can see the TV from, and a nice ergonomic desk chair for working in the room. The AC works good which is important in Texas.

What makes this hotel special are the people you interact with. I want to give a shout out to Jason on the front desk. As a Diamond member who spends a lot of time in Hiltons, I can be "high maintenance". Hiltons are my home-away from home (over 90 nights last year), and I expect coddling. Jason proved to be adaptable and remembered the cardinal rule of client management- that being the client is always right even when he is wrong. I predict a great future in the hospitality business for this young man.

I also want to single out the guys who run breakfast in the morning. Trenton, Ali, and Daniel. These guys are gems. They greet you the moment you walk into the cafe area, seat you, get you coffee, and find out what you want. I will go out on a limb and say this is one of my best hotel breakfast experiences in a life time of traveling, and those three guys get the credit. I will go further and say that they are the primary reason I booked again at this hotel. Breakfast is important to me and they make it special.

Hilton management- if you read this please pass along my compliments to all the people I mentioned in this review. There is just doing a job, and then there is doing a job to set a standard for service and comfort. All of them, Trenton, Ali, Daniel, and Jason fall into this latter category and should be recognized for the credit they bring to the Hilton brand.

Always remember (Speaking again to the Hotel management) it's the Hilton sign that brings me in the first time. It's the people who run the place that keep me coming back!

Trenton, Ali, Daniel, and Jason. See you in a few weeks.

Room Tip: I stayed in 126, if I'm not in it you're welcome to use it.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Mostly satisfied. everything was wonderful, with the exception of breakfast and the sauna tub did not work and could not be fixed. otherwise, I was extremely satisfied. In spite of these minor issues, I will be returning. Thank you to the wonderful staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Crystal R, sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Rodger,
Thank you for your kind words, and for letting us know which ways we can improve. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The place was very nice, the price was very reasonable, bed was comfortable, noise was minimal, room was cool, the cookies and drink at the entrance was great, the location was perfect since the meeting room was across the parking lot, and the breakfast smelled amazing, The chef was super nice, but it was very expensive and nothing was complementary. I went to Dennys where it was just as good but half the price. And this was not a cheap hotel. It was very reasonably priced for a Hilton but this was probably due to a group meeting there. I would probably not go there just for a place to stay due to all the other comparable hotels and those are pet friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Crystal R, Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Larry Munchrath,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your kind words and advise on how we can do better. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Enjoyed a comfortable 9 day stay at this hotel while on business in Houston. More than adequate room size, comfortable bed, good breakfast and general good service. Free internet quality could be improved, as could the gym facilities, and the outdoor pool could be better maintained, but otherwise nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Crystal R, sales at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay, we will certainly pass on your advise to the appropriate departments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you book again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Last time we stayed here none of the staff told us that we could set the beds firmness or softness. Therefore last time we had a terrible night sleep. In fact we never found out until I did a review. So I returned and found the bed very soft, which is how I like it. Therefore we had a great visit and a great night sleep. I would highly recommend the hotel but just remember about the bed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jim,
We are so pleased to hear that you gave us another chance, and that we were able to make you stay with us great! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Thanks you for your kind words and an awesome rating!