“Sunday Brunch at its Best”
Review of Harry's Restaurant

Harry's Restaurant
Ranked #378 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Party of 10 no problem.....Fantastic omelettes and super waffles.....service top notch and able to handle big crowds....

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We go to Harry’s with some regularity for breakfast or brunch. It is consistently good, with plenty of variety for a causal meal. There is often a wait on the weekends, but it’s worth it!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Only in Houston for a week and dropped in here for breakfast, steak and biscuits, - great service absolutely delicious, the only downside was that I only went twice.
Churrasco platter a must.
Second visit couldn't decided which dish to have so had to have both!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

If I am in the area for a weekday breakfast, I normally go to the popular breakfast restaurant on Travis. We had a very good server that took great care of our party of 5. He successfully answered all our gluten questions. When we got there, we were seated immediately, but from what I have been told, long wait times are possible on the weekends. The 5-star rating is rounded up from 4.5.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Harry’s several times, and once again, we’ve not been disappointed. Yes, there IS a wait, and yes, it is WELL WORTH the wait! My son, a naval nuke from Washington State, had never been to Harry’s so while visiting my Houston-bound son, we decided we needed breakfast from Harry’s. All I can say is YUMMM! He had the pancake omelette. Check out the size. My 6’2” sailor couldn’t finish it!

Date of visit: January 2018