“MRC”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Had a large business dinner for 13 people. The table was set and waiting for us, a little tight but they made extra room, very accommodating. The appetiser plates were huge with a lot of variety. All our dinners came out at the same time. Great atmosphere and delicious food!

Reviewed 17 December 2015

I will say the service was good, not great, but then again the food was. I am into a crepes phase in my life and I completely enjoyed theirs. The taste was excellent. I must also complain that the deserts were outstanding and it messed up my calorie count. Wow, ya gotta try them. We had one of each and shared. They all were outstanding.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We visited here on an impulse after taking the kids to see an opera, and we were so pleased! The food was EXCELLENT - the dipping sauce for the bread was amazing, we even poured some on our salad. I ordered the chicken parmesan (although it had a fancier name) and it was stuffed with mushrooms, artichokes, bell peppers, and cheese - and topped with a roasted red bell pepper sauce. DELICIOUS! The kids meals were also plentiful and appropriately priced. Our service was on point the entire experience. Can't say enough good things!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This has always been one of our most favorite restaurants -- our go-to place to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays or special dates. It is romantic to me -- small and intimate but not so small that you hear your neighbor's conversation. The food is good, the wine list adequate and the desserts are delicious. It also has outdoor seating, but I haven't tried that.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

This place was within walking distance of our downtown hotel. The kids wanted Italian, but this isn't your typical Italian place. It was pricey and just okay in my opinion. I had a chicken dish that was swimming in oily sauce. My husband settled for pizza because he couldn't find anything on the menu that really appealed to him. My kid had spaghetti and meatballs, so he was happy. For my son and I to eat and have tea, it was close to $50.00 without dessert.

I am quite sure this place is great for those who love a gourmet type Italian place but for those of us that like simple dishes, it really wasn't our place.