“Biggest and best Nigiri”

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #492 of 8,695 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Having tried sushi all over Houston we finally found a place that tops them all. The bluefin tuna was like butter and the magura tuna was almost as good. The tempura shrimp was delicious and not oily at all. Great beer list and convenient location on lower Westheimer.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly we learnt a lot about traditional Japanese food while we experienced the signature dishes of the resturant.

The food is extremely high quality and the flavours burst through when eating each mouthful. Don't expect huge platefuls of food but extremely refined platters of exceptional tasting dishes.

Catch the happy hour with friends, share the plates and experience a greater selection of what these fine chefs create.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Okay, I practically grew up eating at this place. I brought so many family members and friends here. I love it when they give you free appetizer and of course the free ice cream scoop! love the green tea ice cream. I mostly order their sushi and sometimes their katsudon. Love this place. I think I'll stop by this week. :)

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The sushi is always fresh and the array of rolls they have is impressive. Prices are reasonable, especially when you consider that they give you 2 free appetizers and ice cream.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a couple of my colleagues after a business meeting.
It was very easy to locate the place and we didn't have a problem to get a table.
The sushi was fresh and soup was tasteful.