“Quick, Friendly staff”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good place for a quick lunch, fast and cheap. Great tacos! Will come back for more! Super fast service and friendly staff.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

this is the place you come in under the influence without a care for genuine taste,
I remember when this place was inside a grocery store on canal street back in the 80's and everything was made fresh and tasted fresh, nowadays do not expect Pastor tacos to taste like traditional pastor and the gorditas of pigskins/chicharones tasted rancid last time I was there ,To be on the safe side I order a fajita torta but again dont expect fajitas you just pulled of the grill trust me these have been sitting there for awhile and I order with sliced advocados because the guacamole is black and you can tell when they spread it over your food, Like I said it aint what it use to be but cheap eats will always attract a crowd but then again different strokes for different folks,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The food is always good, no matter when you come. Try the queso it’s the best. There’s also a panaderia that is attached to the restaurant. I’m from El Paso where authentic Mexican food is everywhere. This restaurant reminded me of the food from home.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great local no frills Mexican dinner. Good food at excellent value. Good place for lunch in off freeway location close to hobby airport. Best tacos al pastor outside of mister tacos in Cozumel.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I ate here once a week while working in the area. I took my wife for the excellent food, but got surprised looks from the locals, being two gringos. The food is always excellent as well as the prices. Have not been disappointed in anything I tried, but the fajita burritos are my favorite.