“Really Good”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: The Museum District
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of friends- and we all loved our meals. Super generous portions, and they let you sample everything! I had curry goat, one friend had the jerk chicken (which was not that spicy), and another had the brown chicken stew. We also enjoyed the beef patties, plantains, and ginger beer. It wasn't the nicest area, but everyone was nice and the food was great. Definitely stop here if you have a chance.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The food is very good. I love the jerk chicken. This time I had the Oxtails, rice with beans and veggies. Everything is always good and fresh!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

A friend suggested reggae hut for lunch since I was in the area I picked up some beef patties,garlic shrimp and some jerk chicken. This was a worth the drive. The food was great and if you like sweet tea or lemonade they make their own and it is very good sweet so if sweet is not you you might want to pass but I loved both. The patties we're good very flavorful. The garlic shrimp was very very good I can't wait to go back for more. My coworkers are all the jerk chicken so I didn't get to try it but they seemed well pleased. The price was reasonable and the drum player in the shop was nice as well. Will be back again

Reviewed 21 April 2017

First off we did some googling to find out where my wife was going to get her grub on.. We decided on this place and got a park in the back of the restaurant. We ordered the plantain, jerk chicken & garlic shrimp, creme soda, lemonade and homemade fruit punch.
Food was very good and we'd definitely go back if we are in town.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Really good Caribbean food! The jerk chicken is really good but spicy... if you don't do spicy I advise you to get something else on the menu. A tab bit pricey but it's a lot of food that can most def feed two people.