“Top Notch Business Lunch!”

Truluck's Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 9,027 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In between Sage and Yorktown
Description: Discover Truluck’s. An escape for the senses, at sensible prices. Savor the freshest Florida Stone Crab direct from our own fisheries, and a fresh-catch seafood menu updated weekly by our chef. Along with tender, juicy steaks grilled to perfection, and over 100 wines by the sampling, glass, and bottle.
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Truluck's, you outdid yourself! What an intimate atmosphere for an important business lunch. The Wednesday special of spicy crusted trout was delicious and our guest said the filet was perfect. The service was on point, not overbearing in the least. We'll be back.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Best steak in Houston Everyone else in our party had seafood. We were all delighted. the wine list was impressive

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We ate here near Christmas time after attending a play in the area. It has parking or you can use their valet. The menu had much to choose from and I started with a Sonoma Greens Salad. It was tasty and the greens were not overwhelmed with the pecans, cheese and dressing. I finally settled on the Miso Glazed Sea Bass as my main. It was amazing. The flavor combination was perfect. My husband chose the Chef's filet. They cooked it exactly as he asked and he was very pleased. The service was top notch with out being overwhelming.

1  Thank lmc2003
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Very nice dining experience.
Lovely ambiance, and very good food and service..
The seafood is delicious.
My husband and I enjoyed the King crab which they are known for.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant facility is a great place to meet friends for dinner. We enjoyed the live music and the staff was excellent. However, the food was just average and we were disappointed in the quality of the dishes. When I looked on-line the website indicated they had a gluten-free menu, but when I asked for the menu I was told they didn’t have one. That said, the staff was very knowledgeable and they were able to help me find gluten-free options. For an appetizer we had the raw oysters, and they were just ok. The lobster bisque was very thick and cheesy, not the best. For dinner I had the salmon bearnaise and my husband had the redfish pontchartrain. Neither dish had a lot of flavor and we were disappointed. Houston has many excellent seafood restaurants so we will not return here.

1  Thank kathleentO5277OC