“20 plus Business Luncheon-- fantastic”

Treebeards Catering
Ranked #1,292 of 8,901 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 4 April 2016

We had a spur of the moment business luncheon and the shrimp etouffee and the red beans and the fish was great with a lot of leftover for our workshop. I will recommend them for any business events. Everyone enjoyed the lunch.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great Gulf Coast/Louisiana food served cafeteria style. Exceptional value given both the quality and the portions. You can really trash a diet here with everything prepared fresh and killer, classic southern desserts.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We held our daughter's wedding reception at the Travis Street location on January 2nd, and I can honestly and enthusiastically say it was an outstanding choice! Great atmosphere, truly outstanding staff and excellent food. Everyone in attendance spoke of how much they enjoyed the reception and the helpful staff had a tremendous amount to do with that. Very affordable rates compared to most places that advertise themselves as wedding venues. I highly recommend it you consider Treebeards catering for your next event!

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

It's not easy finding a place with good prices and good food, you can here! The catfish was great. Nice friendly atmosphere. Cheap check and great Cajun food!

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Being a self-proclaimed foodie and having an educated palate, I was so pleased with Treebeards. I've haven't lived in Houston long, and I've been seeking out Creole/Cajun/Southern food that will leave me wanting more. I was disappointed until I discovered Treebeards.
The blackened catfish with etouffee topping was out of this world. Moist and flaky with just the right amount of spice, it was hands down some of the best catfish I've ever had. The seafood gumbo is very good and I LOVED the crawfish etouffee. The only disappointment was the cabbage (needed more seasoning) and the jalapeno cornbread, which was dry. There is no need to buy bread, though. There are fresh slices of small pieces of baguette bread to add to your meal for free before you get to the register.
The portions are large and the prices are justifiable for the quality and the amount of food. The servers and the cashiers are very polite and cheerful. This location has 2 floors. The upstairs floor is quieter and less crowded, and also has a small outdoor seating area.