“Good food!!!”
Review of V Star

V Star
Ranked #3,047 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We were traveling and happen to stopped by this buffet. The food were great better than any buffet that I have been to so far...the crawfish were hot and spicy. It was delicious. I would come back again...

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

..... But the food was good and the place was clean. With so much variety it is likely that they would have at least a couple of items that are spectacular but everything was just average. Service was above average and price is pretty steep considering the quality. Still an ok place to please everyone's taste .

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Wide variety, clean, fresh, well kept up.

Nice, modern design but the music's a tad loud and the eye assaulted by numerous TV screens. Quite a few families with noisy young kids. Not a quiet, romantic scene.

The place has a great selection including sushi, although somewhat sticky.

Would be great if they placed a label on all the items, especially the more unfamiliar and exotic ones.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We had a group of 10 for dinner an we were quickly accommodated even though the place was packed. Very clean place and very well stocked Buffett selection. There were some items that I did not like but then again that is why places like this offer a huge variety. The fried shrimp and BBQ wings were my favorite . My wife had the fried crab and was constantly raving about how good it was. The service is A+ and Overall a great experience . I will come back.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

I am typically not a fan of buffets. I visited the Gulfgate location not knowing it was a buffet, and now I'll eat here any chance I get. Everything I've eaten had been very satisfying. I love the stuffed crabs and smoked oysters mossy of all. Most people seem to enjoy the crawfish, and I'm talking year round, they go quickly. I highly recommend having a bite of you're looking for a diverse selection.