“Amazing crawfish”

Ranked #383 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When in Rome! Of course you have to have crawfish when you visit Houston! A friend told me about this place so we decided to check it out. The place itself looks.. well.. kind off shabby - but the atmosphere is great! And the crawfish was everything we wanted! So what more do you need? Will definitely go there again on my next trip!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

e went to this BB's at about 1:45 on a Saturday afternoon. As expected, the place was crowded and there was a 45 minute wait for a table of five, which is fine. But, when they paged us after 45 minites, they expected a group of 3. They listed the wrong number in our party. We waited another 10 minutes to be forced to sit at a table for 4. Our waiter had a snot problem. Yes, snot was running from his nose and he would suck it back up his nose. Quite nasty to watch as you ordered your meal. He had to be asked multiple times for items. He either couldn't hear or couldn't remember. Either way, he was a horrible waiter. I ordered the half & half po boy (supposed to be half oyster, half shrimp) with fries. The order arrived without the fries, which had been placed on another person's platter. The half & half po boy, which is more expensive than the shrimp po boy, is not half and half. There were three oysters, a fair amount of shrimp with alot of lettuce and stale bread. As I tried to eat the po boy, I pulled a long hair out of three different bites. We were with out of town family, so I didn't ask for the manager. But, to say the least, I will NEVER eat at another BB's Cafe.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Visited first time while in the area for a play. Was very busy with big parties. So we left. But happy we went back. Although it appeared the staff was kind of non-attentive I will sum it up to the busy night they had. My food was good, so i will try it again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The shrimp n grits are top notch. The chicken n sausage gumbo with lump cab is as good as I have had. Do NOT miss the bread pudding. The staff was on target and fun! Little hole in the wall Gem.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Exceptional service...(Michael) our server took time to ask questions and make appropriate suggestions. The shrimp poboy was excellent my husband had the Grouper McAllen which the chef prepared to husbands specifications perfectly.

We will definitely be back.. great job!!

Date of visit: November 2017