“Excellent fresh sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This place has a great menu and serves very good fresh food.
Appetizers and sushi are all excellent
Cocktails are well made and the service is friendly.
One of the best sushi places in Houston.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

There are tons of items to get on the menu if you're not a sushi eater. I went with a friend here and arrived during HH (3-7). Many of the HH food items were non-sushi. My favorite was the avocado beef maki roll which is basically beef yakitori rolled over avocado. So yummy. I also had the spicy shrimp (not the actual name) and it was yummy. I would recommend easy sauce if you're not big on mayo.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Why do they call it happy hr if it's only an hr. I guess here it's all day... At least I managed to find a parking space lol....

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We have been twice on Sundays and both times the food was excellent but the pulsing loud bass and loud music makes it difficult for us to enjoy it. We went with friends and had to shout at each other in order to be heard. Too bad because this is some of the best Japanese we've found here in Houston.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

A bit lower on the scale than Uchi or Kata Robata in a good way. The ambience is great and filled with 30 something's which makes the place lively. It is not big and not sure if they take reservations but I would recommend. The Rolls were really good especially the Louisiana and the specialty roll our waiter suggested. I don't remember the name and looked on the website which is not a good one. I couldn't download the menu. The service was attentive and the presentation attractive. Certainly a good neighborhood place