Comfort Inn East(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$148
US$178
US$159
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$313
US$356
US$273
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmary annfront deskgalleria areafreeway sideeasy accessnice hotelbreakfast buffetexcellent stayroom was largestaying at this hotelexcellent customer servicechecking outgmwalmartshuttle
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This Crowne Plaza simply won't assume responsibility for the unethical…and actually illegal…actions of others on their property. Park at your own risk as not even cameras to secure your safety nor your vehicle.

Room Tip: Park At Own Risk
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ravi D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear christyegkd6,

I am truly sorry for what happened to your vehicle and empathize with your sentiments. I have been to many hotels and none of them assume responsibility for parked cars since cars are covered by insurance. We do have cameras and yet they cannot cover every square foot of our parking area so, please do accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

When I visit your hotel it was awesome great staff expecially in the restaurant the morning crew make us feel so comfortable it's like we were at home thumb up on your morning staff Mary Ann Sonia Rocio. The buffet was great love the vegetables great food .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary Ann m

THANK YOU Retail Stores. Your comments will be shared with the F&B Team.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was clean
Nicely decorated,pool area had cabanas with bar area,comfortable beds,great shower!

Lobby and bar area nice!

Great location near walmart,and express way

I would definitely return!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jasmine C. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I expected much better from this hotel. My friend and i checked in, went up to our room and neither of our room keys worked. Housekeeping was cleaning the room next to ours and she saw we were having trouble getting into our room, so she helped and finally got it to unlock, with her key. Front desk said it was probably the batteries in the door lock, so we decided that we'd go eat and hopefully it would be fixed the time we returned. Got back and went to our room and again it didn't work. I went down to the front desk, they dispatched maintenance to come change the batteries in the door lock again. So I went back upstairs to wait for him, after 30 to 40 minutes of standing in the hallway he never showed. Now I'm getting pissed, so I go back downstairs to tell the person at front desk that they have never shown up. Maintenance swore up and down that the had been up and fixed it. So, finally I see him heading up while I was still in the lobby. That was very annoying and we ended up changing rooms. This hotel could use a little more care and upkeep. Other than that fiasco though, the stay was as expected.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston Galleria Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

My name is Anthony and I thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very sorry for the unexpected experience you had with your room keys and any inconvenience the situation may have caused you. I am also sorry for the level of service you received from our staff and how your concerns were handled. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for one night and being an Spire Elite member of IHG we get an automatic upgrade when possible. We ended up being upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was wonderful since we were travelling with our kids. We were helped by Yessnia who is outstanding. Very helpful, very welcoming and went above and beyond to help us. The rooms are very spacious and beds very comfortable however the furniture needs upgrading and the carpets were ripped at many places
If you are an IHG platinum elite or Spire Elite member they have a rewards lounge and serve drinks and small bites from 5 to 7 PM which we thought was great. Overall our stay was very comfortable and we would definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear TravelLife15,

Thank you for your kind and candid comments. We are working hard to get our furniture back to what it should look like. We look forward to your return.