Comfort Inn East(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
US$116
US$112
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$94
US$90
US$155
US$146
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$229
US$205
US$204
US$194
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

US$174
US$168
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$167
US$146
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$140
US$118
US$345
US$280
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

All reviewsmedical centerholiday inn expressmd andersonhandy locationnrg stadiumfree continental breakfastwalking distancefront desk staffbed was comfortablemini fridgeroom was largewithin mileswould stay againshuttlelinensrodeo
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were coming into Houston for a concert this past weekend. We made our reservations with no insurance because we knew for sure we were going and were looking extremely forward to the trip for a long time. Hurricane Harvey came and the hotel were extremely nice and accommodating. They were understanding about our travel needs and very helpful. They stayed in touch with us and were very quick to answer any questions we had. We didn't end up staying at this hotel due to the storm, but they helped clear our reservation and were extremely understanding and helpful. I would highly suggest this hotel due to customer service alone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danica R
Holly T, Director of Sales at Hotel Ylem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm glad our team was able to take care of you especially during the hectic time everyone faced. We'd love to have you with us another time soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. Close to MD Anderson. This hotel put their money into their beds and bedding. Awesomely comfortable. I wouldn't call the front desk staff rude but perhaps aloof would be a more accurate description. The coffee machine in our room was an "Olly" and put out a great cup of coffee. Breakfast is typical of what you'd expect at any mid priced hotel.The only downside is the musty smell in the room. Sadly it got worse when we took showers. The problem being, no exhaust fan in the bathroom and nowhere for all that moisture to go. We will be staying there again I'll bring Febreeze.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charben57

Thank you for letting us know how we can fix things! I'm glad you were comfortable and we are always working to improve and be the best hotel around!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Made a reservation 3 weeks in advance, then on day of check-in, while waiting to get discharged from the MD Anderson I get a call from the hotel that my room was given away because the were overbooked. (kind of sounds like the excuse the airlines give) The only justification they gave me was that there was a U2 concert in town and for me to look for another hotel. All this while I'm going through all my health issues. All I wanted was to go to bed and rest instead I had to drive all over Houston to look for a place to stay. THANKS Ylem Hotel!!!! for your giving away my room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gonzalez3sisters
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ylem, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear gonzalez3sisters,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased to see you liked the location of our facility. On the other hand, I am sorry for the inconvenience you had due to your reservation. I would like to look into this further, therefore, I have sent you a private message to obtain some details. Thank you for staying and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I lived here for a month between selling and buying a home locally. I had 2 teens and a dog with me. The breakfast was awesome and pool were great. Staff was nice and I always had a clean room to come home to. Great pub called Chupacabra Craft Beer and Salado Lone Star Winery that we enjoyed hanging out at. Good overall experience.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Excellent location, you can walk to all kinds of food and shops. The beds were super comfy, it was quiet, clean, room and bathroom very large, snazzy bar that serves cocktails. Free breakfast - it's not fancy but edible and very well maintained. They are still doing some renovations in this boutique hotel but I would stay again no doubt.

Room Tip: If you want the curtains open don't stay on the lobby side of the building, flood lamps are right outside on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back soon to see how we've grown and improved the last few months!