3,255 results
All reviews convention center toyota center the executive lounge discovery green minute maid park sky bridge rockets game great hotel large hotel attending a conference house of blues lobby bar self parking downtown area room service indoor pool business trip
Reviewed 30 September 2016

the hotel is a very lovely one, perfect location, great amenities and convention facilities. staff services were very amicable but there was an extra touch missing somewhere somehow. the view from my room was sooo amazing as well.. the hotel food is a bit too pricey and the drinks as well as the services offered cannot really be justified for the very high prices

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beesoks
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Beesoks,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

So I arrived yesterday and immediately upon arrival had an issue with parking for the establishment. Their parking garage says that they are full and you cannot park there so I had no choice but to valet park. When I got inside to check into the hotel they told me that's just a sign to prevent the public from parking in there but that guests can go on in and park. I was extremely irritated that no one bothered to tell me that when I called about parking location, but they took care of it and helped work out a deal with me. From then on out the experience was wonderful. The baggage guy or concierge helped me with my luggage and was very informative. The TV had a "welcome Jeffery" on it when I turned it on, I received a text from customer service letting me know if I needed anything to let them know. There is a lot of construction going on right now which is a little annoying but other than that it's definitely five star service.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank JReece2005
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear JReece2005,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your wonderful experience with others. We do apologize for the poor communication regarding the garage and we are working on improving this for our guests.

We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to be your hotel of choice when visiting Houston.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Joy, the front desk agent was so pleasant. I didn't have my honors number and they gave me a chance to get it and add it so the stay counted. The room is great but the pillows are fantastic!! What a great nights sleep. Looking forward to the next 3 nights of sleep.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ellenm908
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Ellen M,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and for recognizing Joy for the great service she provided you. We are so pleased that you had a great night's sleep with our bedding collection.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is my fourth time to stay at Hilton Americas, yet I've never reviewed it. My prior three visits were better than this one.

The hotel itself is stunning and visually appealing. The bridge to the George R. Brown Convention Center is terribly convenient if you are attending an event there. My room was comfortable, however, I was given a room on the end of the floor. The way the room is configured, you have to lay on your side to watch the television, which was not comfortable at all. Three of the four in my party got placed in these end rooms. One of them requested a new room and his request was accommodated. I should have done the same thing. I had to walk half way around the floor just to get ice.

When we checked in, the lines were not well-marked at the front desk and the Hilton Honors line, the line I should have been in, moved much more quickly than the regular line.

The cost of drinks in the hotel lobby bar is exorbitant and the food in the lobby restaurant is high for what you get.

Service did not match the luxury prices.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Michelle S,

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued loyalty. We will certainly take a look at the configuration of these corner rooms during our next renovation. These rooms are popular as they are slightly larger than our standard rooms. We will make note of your preference for future visits.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect location for attending events at the convention center. Hotel has great amenities with a nice fitness center and pool. The staff did a great job during our stay and the Hilton rewards perks were fantastic. The restaurants on site are also a plus.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank DonR370

Dear Don R,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Americas-Houston with others on TripAdvisor. We are pleased you enjoyed our great location and amenities. We also appreciate you mentioning our team for the great service they provided you.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be your hotel of choice when returning to Houston.