“Great experience for older kids”

Children's Museum of Houston
Ranked #6 of 316 things to do in Houston
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hands-on interactive exhibits in the areas of science and technology, history and culture, health and human development, and the arts.
Reviewed 18 February 2012

In our party there were 8 of us, 4 adults and 4 children. The oldest one was 5 years old, next was 3 and the youngest were 2. The kids enjoyed themselves, but I think this place is mainly geared for school aged children. The adults enjoyed themselves, but I think we will come back when the kids are older.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,424)

Reviewed 14 February 2012

This is a great museum if you are a kid. But as an adult, I will only take one of my grandchildren at a time to it because they can get away from me too easily. Keeping up with one is hard enough: two impossible.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

The museum is done very well, and a great trip for the entire family.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

One of the best Children's Museum in the country - and always evolving - you can take your child(ren) several times a year and never be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Great place for kids. They won't let you in without a child with you. Security for the children. Took my granddaughter and had to pry her out of the place. So many things to do for the kids, wore me out while she was just starting.