All reviews front desk greenway plaza great customer service hotel bar the hotel offers bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay checking in the room was nice business trip earl liana downtown shuttle
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel seems a little old, but staff in here does great job on cleaning my room, one thing that I need to point out is there is 10 dollar parking fee per day, other than that, everything else was amazing for me.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for making my one-day trip to Houston better than expected. The girls at the desk in the evening are the easily greatest hotel employees I’ve had the pleasure of working with! Will stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Tish was amazing! She is one of the reasons we will come back.. my husband travels for his job and I can only see him every other week… We have tried multiple hotels and this has been the one that has made us feel like we are close to home… Primarily because of how Tish engaged with us. We appreciate her!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Tish is always so cheerful and helpful when i come here. Shes always prompt and speedy even when the restaurant is busy. Good food good poeple and good service is something ive come to expect from you guys.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The restaurant and bar inside are great as well. Very convenient! Talk to Monica Jacqies if you need advice on a place to eat, or see anything in town. She is rock solid, super polite and knows that city like the back of her hand. All the staff was very frenziedly.

Room Tip: Talk to Monica Jacqies if you need advice she knows that city.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business