US$204
US$194
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

US$177
US$146
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$229
US$205
US$174
US$168
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$201
US$146
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$138
US$118
US$318
US$252
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

US$96
US$89
US$174
US$165
Comfort Inn East(Houston)(Great Value!)
1,344 results
All reviewstoyota centerconvention centerdiscovery greenevening receptionminute maid parkgreat hotelhouse of bluesmade to order breakfastorder omelettessliding doorcomplimentary breakfastcorner suitevalet parkingfree happy hourhouston downtownliving areawalking distance
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I cannot say how pleasantly surprised I was by this hotel. They were absolutely amazing I have mostly stayed in Marriot or Hyatt when downtown Houston. They were walking distance to almost everything. The staff was one of the best --far beyond most any of come across. I have traveled pretty much all over the world and they just came across as special to me. Well done!! Free drinks & food for 2 Hrs. and scrumptious breakfast buffet with omelets, etc.---free. Can't give them enough thumbs up.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. As service is our top priority, I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Houston.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I have never written a review for a hotel before. The team at this Embassy really has it together! Smiling faces, great suggestions, very accommodating. The complete package. HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay of the Embassy Suites Houston Downtown! We appreciate your valuable feedback as it helps us improve our guests experience. We continually strive to provide the best accommodations in order to ensure our guests leave happy with their hotel experience. I will certainly pass on your feedback to our staff and I know I speak for our entire team when I say thank you and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Downtown Houston. Convenient location to the convention center. Nice property with swimming pool and exercise room, made-to-order breakfast. But oh my on the parking. Valet only; traffic was backed up on the corner with at least eight vehicles piled around the entrance - no place to pull off for more than a couple of vehicles at a time - and only a couple of valets working. For the $32/night price, one has to wonder if it couldn't be a little better managed.

Front desk staff very knowledgable and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay as our guest at the Embassy Suites Houston Downtown and for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Good location as in the heart of downtown, has a shuttle which you can utilise within 1.5miles radius, has an awesome awesome one of a kind free Happy Hour between 5.30 to 7.30pm daily (free flow of liquor) and awesome breakfast (cooked to order omelette).

My complain is it gets a bit noisy from the floor above (thin walls), the shower turns on by itself randomly and stops, and the worse of all is the WIFI reception in my room (403). I cannot connect at all or the connection was really weak. I just used my own mobile internet.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The staff makes the visit here; from the front desk to the breakfast staff, all were very nice and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The breakfast was nice and well prepared. They had a lot to pick from and we could get as much as we wanted. Never had to wait, they had a nice area set aside for the tables and food.

The room was well furnished, I love the size of the suites at Embassy Suites. This hotel is either newer or recently remodeled as the bathrooms were very nice. Overall, we were quite pleased with our room.

The area is pretty much dead for Houston, but so is everywhere we went on the weekend or in the evening.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

We are so appreciative that you took the time to complete an online review of your recent stay with us at the Embassy Suites Houston Downtown! We are elated that you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you here. We look forward to your return!