“Loved the Happy Hour specials - try the Crazy Irishman”
Review of Azuma - Downtown

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Main
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Who would think of trying sushi for Happy Hour? We were very impressed with their extensive menu (many appetizers and rolls and more plus drinks). We overstuffed ourselves on two Crazy Irishman, Spicy Tuna and a Crunch roll. Wine was $3 too so all around great. We enjoyed sitting at the bar and had great service. We will be back!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t speak for the sushi but I had the sashimi platter and it was ok but not spectacular. Went alone on a mid week night. No reservations needed. Started with seaweed salad which was a small portion but tasty. The miso clam soup was tasty and a larger portion than miso soup traditionally is. The fish wasn’t bad but I’ve just had better.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Just not impressed with this place. I have eaten here twice - once for sushi at dinner and another time for lunch and had noodles. Both times I have found that the food is just salty or flavorless. I am just not a fan.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

How did I miss that Azuma has the best happy hour in downtown Houston? Wine is $3 and rolls are $6-$9. The food was very tasty, the help was prompt and I am ready to go back!!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had edamame, seaweed salad and sushi sashimi combo plate. Everything was very good and so was the service. I will go again.