All reviews downtown houston nespresso machine beautiful hotel world series game separate shower and tub truffle fries wall outlets excellent hotel and service visited hotel town car luxurious rooms night out on the town house of blues hotel staff member luxury experience valet drivers toyota center
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The staff was warm, friendly and professional. The room was quiet despite being right next to the elevators. It was fresh, clean and well appointed. Food at the restaurant was delicious. I highly recommend the dining and drinks package. The complimentary car is a Maserati which was also very nice. Make sure you get down to request it early if you have a specific time you need to arrive somewhere though since you can't reserve it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear RebelRide,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. We are very happy to know you had a wonderful stay and were able to experience our restaurant and our car service. We do hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The complimentary car service is a Maserati! Staff is professional and helpful, rooms are lovely and food is delicious. The pool has a great view and is very inviting. The spa and fitness center are great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Relax637055,

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your review. We are grateful for your business and thrilled to know you had a great experience with us. We do hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Our room was comfortable and well appointed. Gorgeous bathroom and shower! We ordered room service for breakfast, delivered right on time, with excellent coffee (that's important!) We were unable to check out the pool and restaurant, as we were pressed for time, but the hotel bar, Bardot, has a substantial selection of food and delicious cocktails. All staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. There is no self-vending, for ice, but can be delivered to your room quickly. Great location for relaxing and as a launch point to downtown H-town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear kce2015,

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience with us. We do agree that our location is very unique and allows our guests many options for dining and entertainment within walking distance.

We do hope you are able to visit again soon for some pool time.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Not what I expected for boutique hotel in downtown Houston hotel. No energy, no people, lacking bar/restaurant. Staff were not rude but not exceptional. I coildn’t stop comparing this to my May stay at Hotel Thompson I’m Chicago which rocked! Unfortunately for Hotel Alessandra it left our stay lacking in every detail. I would look elsewhere if you are looking for fun, energetic, thriving stay in a downtown metropolis- the Alessandra is not it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMAlessandra, General Manager at Hotel Alessandra, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear CrazyKate_339,

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We appreciate your honest opinion about our hotel and will utilize this information to improve our property, your perception is important to us.

We do hope you afford us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The stay at Hotel Alessandra was absolutely amazing from the time we walked in. The front desk supervisor Ilham was so accommodating and pleasant as soon as I walked to the desk. True hospitality. I felt like I was at a resort rather than a hotel in the city. The decor is elegant, mature and sexy. Not your typical hotel setup. Everyone in the hotel from the attendants, bartenders and hosts were so friendly. The customer service is A1. I truly dont have one negative comment about this hotel. My trip was last minute trying to beat the hurricane out from NC. I am sooo pleased I choose this hotel. I will definitely reccomend this hotel to ANYONE visiting Houston. Last but least the complimentary LUXURY transportation was an absolute dream for me!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Tamika G,

We hope you and your family made it through the hurricane well. We are very happy to know that you were able to have a great time with the concert and your experience with us. Our team prides itself on providing gracious hospitality and your experience with us lets us know we are pointed in the right direction, I will be sure to share your feedback with them.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.