See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The actual beds were fine. I was originally checked into a room that was not clean. I was given a second room, but my key would not work. The manager used his key and then informed me I would just need to stay in my room until the next day so that I would not get locked out. I has to stay(on a budget and already charged). The next morning the shower did not work. In the end they did nothing to resolve the issues when I reported them in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Don't stay here!
Everything was old, dirty & disgusting!
Not a safe hotel to stay at if you have small choldren or even by yourself!
Continential breakfast- not really!
We had asked for a room where we could park our vehicle close to the door instead we got a room as far away from our vehicle as they could get us- not happy!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bungeex2
Reviewed 27 June 2013

There's still Quality Inn literature and stickers everywhere in this 80's hotel. Guess they made the corporate decision that it would be much cheaper to simply turn it into an Econo Lodge than to spend any money on it cleaning it up. Its a pit. Located behind a shopping center, they've fenced everything to hide that fact. Its kinda scary actually. Front desk help was courteous but when I discovered no soap or shampoo in the room they said to come to the front desk and get it, as they were the only person there. Room was good sized but has that carpet that you do NOT want to walk on barefoot. Cigarette burns on the sink counter, beat up furnishings. Surpsingly, the bed was of recent vintage and comfortable. Whew.
Breakfast is awful, Froot Loops and Frosted Flakes, frozen Danish, not a piece of fruit in sight. Waffle maker is broken and has a sign on it saying so dated over a month ago.
For 80 something bucks a night, go find a Red Roof or Super 8 instead. Not kidding.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2013

First off, the manager isn't at the front desk half the time-- my room key stopped working when I got back from dinner and I went to the front desk for a new one, and I had to wait 20 minutes for the manager to come to the window. I knocked several times to no avail. Then, when I asked for a new key, he made me repeat myself four times, and asked my room number. I gave him the number, and he exclaimed, ''WHAT? Isn't that the GYM?!" And I had to repeat several times that it was, indeed, my room number. I was staying with a couple of friends, and we had only two towels in our room. We politely asked on numerous occasions for extra towels, but the manager kept telling us there weren't any. I noticed a stain on one of the bed sheets, and the inside of the door was covered with a sticky brown liquid. Some of my friends attempted to get extra towels so they could swim, but the manager responded by reciting Shakespeare poems and quoting Mark Twain instead of providing towels, so my friends had to leave the pool. Everything at the hotel was broken! The ice machine didn't work, and there were various broken appliance in and around the hotel. Everything in the exercise room was broken except for two bikes. I attempted to fix one of the machines, and this resulted in a heavy piece of metal flying off one of the machines and nearly hitting my friend in the face. Not even the clock or the AC in the exercise room worked. For breakfast, there was stale bread-- I tried toasting it, and that made it even worse. It tasted months old or like it'd been sitting out. The coffee was stale and horrible, and everything else was barely edible. The waffles kept getting stuck in the waffle machine creating a huge gooey mess. I ended up having to get breakfast at a cafe down the street. One night, my friend and I wanted to sit in the lobby, but apparently it was closed at only 10pm...
Also, the owner of this hotel is a VERY angry man, and needs anger management as someone before me has said. I stayed here a few years ago, and the experience was just as bad as this one- the owner yelled and yelled and refused to give us more than 6 towels for TEN people! Then he threatened to call the police because my younger siblings hung their towels near the pool to dry since he wouldn't provide more. Stay away from this place. It needs to be shut down immediately.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaxieJ0nes
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Location is in the back of a busy street but no noise.
Front Desk personnell was very friendly.
Room was clean, adequate for price, Microwave missing the turnplate but functional.
Bed was comfortable and the water was hot.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com