US$229
US$205
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$186
US$180
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Hobby Airport Inn & Suites(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE(Houston)
US$204
US$194
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$174
US$168
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$167
US$146
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$345
US$280
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$346/night.

Comfort Inn East(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
US$122
US$115
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$149
US$118
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I am writing this review because I honestly am concerned for future human beings wanting a hotel room. I stayed at this hotel to spend some quality time with wife, children, and our most beloved chihuahua. Time is precious because my wife is serving our great country in the military and we will not be seeing her for a very long time. With that being said, we arrived at this hotel and I was immediately embarrassed to have us staying at this hotel. We stay here anyways to make the best of it and the poor service continued throughout the stay. We have four people in our family and our room had two dingy towels in it. We ask the hotel for extra towels and they say they have none, and they tell us to talk to a cleaning lady instead of handling it themselves and bringing us towels. We asked for the internet password so that we could use the wifi and the manager gets angry that what he told us was not working. He kept giving us the name of the connection instead of the password and insisted that we were entering it incorrectly. We had no ice bucket in our room, so I had to go to the front desk and ask for one and they have no extra ones. I had to go find a cleaning lady and tell her we need to get an ice bucket from another room. I follow her to several rooms before we finally find a room with an ice bucket. We had a strange box under our bed tha was plugged into the outlet for some reason, making my family nervous and scared at would it could be. Our bathroom door could not be shut completely. The breakfast in the morning was plain consisting of two kinds of cereal, some dry biscuits with nothing to put on them and not enough waffle batter to make a waffle for everyone in my family. The worst part of it all we go out for the day for some family time and when we return to the hotel our beloved chihuahua that I gave to my wife for her birthday and that has been a huge part of our family for over six years is missing from our hotel room. We inform the front desk that our dog is missing and they say that they did not even go in that room, and yet they try to blame us for not having a Do Not Disturb sign up. First of all, there was no Do Not Disturb sign in our room to use, what a shock right? We got more towels from the cleaning lady as my son and chihuahua are standing next to me and we tell her that we do not need our room serviced. We search the whole neighborhood for our lost chihuahua and finally find him dead on a sidewalk from being hit by a car on the busy road about a half of a block from the hotel. The manager shown no remorse for what happened and just wants to blame me and my family. They could have called me to let me know when they let him out and I could have been there to save his life, instead they do nothing and don't have any feelings for us. After all this he says all that he can do is refund one lousy nights stay at this nightmare of a hotel! Please listen to me when I say, Please DO NOT STAY ONE NIGHT IN THIS HOTEL. Even if all the hotels in Houston are booked up, you would be safer staying in your own vehicle.

Room Tip: I rented a double queen room and a hot tub room and both were terrible. Don't rent any rooms from this place.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Christopher R
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My week stay in Houston was to be amazing. My mother had come from fort hood on a week long military break to see her family and pet chihuahua. Our stay in the hotel was ABSOLUTE HELL. We had two towels in the room, and when we asked for more, we were told there were no more towels. On friday night (11-6-11) we left to see the space center for a few hours. On our way out the door, the spanish cleaning lady was told to absolutely not enter hour room. The "do not disturb" signs were missing. When we came back to greet our happy little puppy, we found him missing. Immediatly distressed, we searched the neighborhoods (unknown to us, we're all from wichita) for hours before finding him DEAD in a plastic bag near a bus stop. Sebastion (our dog) was securely in his room before we left, and there were no signs of forced entry. One of those people let our dog out, and none of them would confess to it. If I had only seen this site, my dog would still be alive. Now, an American soldier has to go to Iraq with the stress of a recently lost loved one, and it's the fault of the Westheimer Quality Inn. Do NOT stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011
7  Thank Djscribble10
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The worst place to stay in Houston has to be this place. Roaches and bugs everywhere and the lights wouldn't come on when I first got in the room. It's located behing an adult bookstore and is in a very shady area. The managers is a tool. He refused to give me a refund for staying no more than 10 minutes in the room. Everything about this place is bad! If I could poist pictures of the dirty comforter, the dead roaches, and the filth in the room, I would in a heartbeat.

Also, Choice Hotels response was apathetic at best. It's like the know this place is a dump but refuse to do anything about it. BTW, the manager's last name is Patel and if you want anything from him be prepared to be abused.

I want to hear back from the President and CEO of Choice Hotels and I want him to spend the night in one of these rooms and see what he thinks. He'd bolt just like I did and stay at the Marriott in heartbeat. He/She needs to explain how this property maintains the Choice Hotel Brand. I would be ashamed to call this one of my properties. Do us all a favor and bulldoze the place down and send Mr. Patel to anger management classes.

Room Tip: Take Raid Bug Spray and bleach.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Hector A
Reviewed 4 May 2011

If you are looking for a dirty, shady hotel then this is the place. Rooms are filthy, towels stained and looks as if they had not been washed in years. This is not the quality that Choice Hotels offers. The hotel is located behind a strip mal, and the hotel lobby was the first red flag! Ceiling was falling in over check in counter and you could smell the musty odor of mold and standing water. Words cannot describe how horrid the rooms were. I tried to sit at the "desk" (table) in the room and it was so broken down it could barely hold my laptop. No internet service in the rooms so I had to use the computer in the lobby to book a room somewhere else. That is after one of the neighborhood kids was done surfing the web. Management was horrible. When I did try and speak with him he was on the phone yelling at Choice customer service for yet another complaint and guest that had also checked out early. The manager/owner tried to charge me for a two night stay when I told him we were not staying. He did charge me $58.00 for a one hour stay! I phoned Choice Hotels and they sent me a check for the same amount since they could not credit my account. Choice Hotels are planning to pull their affiliation from this hell hole. Drive the extra two miles and stay somewhere safe and clean!

Room Tip: Sleep in your car instead of here.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank plreed
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Stupid me I was in a hurry and forgot to check this site - definitely my loss. First the picture of the front is misleading - newer facade on an old hotel. Suite is 2 old rooms connected, 1 bathroom obviously overlooked in attempting to remodel.
I usually travel single but this time met up with my daughter and two granddaughters for a nice weekend. Location sounds great but behind a strip center, you drive through the parking lot to get to hotel in back. Swimming pool is in center of rectangular courtyard - right outside your door.
No problems initially, just not a suite that was worth the money. When making reservation it sounded like they were full up and that only 1 suite left. Well they only had 2 suites and for awhile, we thought we were the only ones at the hotel.

-- Breakfast was not worth the time, boring, plain. Breakfast not like commercial on TV - no employees present, out of food early. Granddaughters were excited about "cooking" hot waffles as the desk clerk promised at check-in. They ended up very disappointed with no batter, no one to help.
-- We left to go shopping - on arrival back we found the door standing open - I was shocked. This room was right on the main walkway, it was obviously open. Contacted desk immediately, after 3 attempts with no answer, finally reached a man who stated we must have left the door open and ignored any other possibilities. I suggested he supervise his housekeeping staff more, no reaction.
-- TV, lamps in one room stopped working after 15 minutes of use. Called desk. I was told to check the connections on the back of the TV, to check connections at receptacle under a table, and to turn the TV/lamp/etc. on and off a couple of times. As my room was the closest to the office, it was definitely not because we were on the other side of the property. Finally they sent someone to the room, no ID on him, no uniform - immediately implied that we must have done something. He fiddled with the receptacle under the table and reported that one of the plugs was not plugged in (ignored the fact that two were involved). Again, insinuated that we were at fault and wasting his time. I made sure no one was to use table or be in area)
-- Three times the card key would not work upon returning to the room, two other times it took 3-5 inserts to finally open the door. One time I walked to the front desk and received a new key, two times they walked to my room - then told me I must have not done it right, had the key near magnets, etc., etc..
-- At no time when calling the front desk, did anyone answer on the first 2 calls. One time it took 20 calls for someone to answer. During the weekend, I observed that no one was at the front desk on numerous times. One time the desk clerk was washing his car which he had parked under the portico outside the main door. I prayed we would not have a need for immediate assistance.
-- The topper to the weekend was the office person at 8 am on Sunday morning turning on a weed-eater and a leaf blower. He worked his way around the pool area until after 10:30. A lovely way to wake up, right outside your windows.

Never an apology.

When asked by email about my stay - I relayed the above information. Never did get a response.

My future interest in Quality and its related brands is non-existent. I will never stay at another one of these hotels again.
I can never trust them again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family