Stayed here for 1 night, arrived at mid-night and left very early next morning. Given such a short stay, the experience is terrible.
When we arrived, the receiption is locked up, waited for a while before anyone comes to check us in. After I got into the room, it is not clean at all. The bed sheet is stained, and you can still smell cigarette. But I am too tired to do anything about it, I just wanted to crash in, so I went to take a shower. The water pressure is terrible, so I barely finished my shower.
When I got up the next morning, I only had time to get a quick bite from their breakfast. But it is the worst I have seen, so I walked away without taking anything, and left this place.More