US$282
US$247
US$155
US$146
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$174
US$90
US$204
US$194
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$175
US$168
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$167
US$146
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$345
US$280
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

US$141
US$118
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2011

The worst place to stay in Houston has to be this place. Roaches and bugs everywhere and the lights wouldn't come on when I first got in the room. It's located behing an adult bookstore and is in a very shady area. The managers is a tool. He refused to give me a refund for staying no more than 10 minutes in the room. Everything about this place is bad! If I could poist pictures of the dirty comforter, the dead roaches, and the filth in the room, I would in a heartbeat.

Also, Choice Hotels response was apathetic at best. It's like the know this place is a dump but refuse to do anything about it. BTW, the manager's last name is Patel and if you want anything from him be prepared to be abused.

I want to hear back from the President and CEO of Choice Hotels and I want him to spend the night in one of these rooms and see what he thinks. He'd bolt just like I did and stay at the Marriott in heartbeat. He/She needs to explain how this property maintains the Choice Hotel Brand. I would be ashamed to call this one of my properties. Do us all a favor and bulldoze the place down and send Mr. Patel to anger management classes.

Room Tip: Take Raid Bug Spray and bleach.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Hector A
Reviewed 4 May 2011

If you are looking for a dirty, shady hotel then this is the place. Rooms are filthy, towels stained and looks as if they had not been washed in years. This is not the quality that Choice Hotels offers. The hotel is located behind a strip mal, and the hotel lobby was the first red flag! Ceiling was falling in over check in counter and you could smell the musty odor of mold and standing water. Words cannot describe how horrid the rooms were. I tried to sit at the "desk" (table) in the room and it was so broken down it could barely hold my laptop. No internet service in the rooms so I had to use the computer in the lobby to book a room somewhere else. That is after one of the neighborhood kids was done surfing the web. Management was horrible. When I did try and speak with him he was on the phone yelling at Choice customer service for yet another complaint and guest that had also checked out early. The manager/owner tried to charge me for a two night stay when I told him we were not staying. He did charge me $58.00 for a one hour stay! I phoned Choice Hotels and they sent me a check for the same amount since they could not credit my account. Choice Hotels are planning to pull their affiliation from this hell hole. Drive the extra two miles and stay somewhere safe and clean!

Room Tip: Sleep in your car instead of here.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank plreed
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Stupid me I was in a hurry and forgot to check this site - definitely my loss. First the picture of the front is misleading - newer facade on an old hotel. Suite is 2 old rooms connected, 1 bathroom obviously overlooked in attempting to remodel.
I usually travel single but this time met up with my daughter and two granddaughters for a nice weekend. Location sounds great but behind a strip center, you drive through the parking lot to get to hotel in back. Swimming pool is in center of rectangular courtyard - right outside your door.
No problems initially, just not a suite that was worth the money. When making reservation it sounded like they were full up and that only 1 suite left. Well they only had 2 suites and for awhile, we thought we were the only ones at the hotel.

-- Breakfast was not worth the time, boring, plain. Breakfast not like commercial on TV - no employees present, out of food early. Granddaughters were excited about "cooking" hot waffles as the desk clerk promised at check-in. They ended up very disappointed with no batter, no one to help.
-- We left to go shopping - on arrival back we found the door standing open - I was shocked. This room was right on the main walkway, it was obviously open. Contacted desk immediately, after 3 attempts with no answer, finally reached a man who stated we must have left the door open and ignored any other possibilities. I suggested he supervise his housekeeping staff more, no reaction.
-- TV, lamps in one room stopped working after 15 minutes of use. Called desk. I was told to check the connections on the back of the TV, to check connections at receptacle under a table, and to turn the TV/lamp/etc. on and off a couple of times. As my room was the closest to the office, it was definitely not because we were on the other side of the property. Finally they sent someone to the room, no ID on him, no uniform - immediately implied that we must have done something. He fiddled with the receptacle under the table and reported that one of the plugs was not plugged in (ignored the fact that two were involved). Again, insinuated that we were at fault and wasting his time. I made sure no one was to use table or be in area)
-- Three times the card key would not work upon returning to the room, two other times it took 3-5 inserts to finally open the door. One time I walked to the front desk and received a new key, two times they walked to my room - then told me I must have not done it right, had the key near magnets, etc., etc..
-- At no time when calling the front desk, did anyone answer on the first 2 calls. One time it took 20 calls for someone to answer. During the weekend, I observed that no one was at the front desk on numerous times. One time the desk clerk was washing his car which he had parked under the portico outside the main door. I prayed we would not have a need for immediate assistance.
-- The topper to the weekend was the office person at 8 am on Sunday morning turning on a weed-eater and a leaf blower. He worked his way around the pool area until after 10:30. A lovely way to wake up, right outside your windows.

Never an apology.

When asked by email about my stay - I relayed the above information. Never did get a response.

My future interest in Quality and its related brands is non-existent. I will never stay at another one of these hotels again.
I can never trust them again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank OTtravelergh
Reviewed 28 January 2010

It was my first Houston hotel visit. I was visiting my office in Houston, and this hotel was one of the closest. One of my employees dropped me off, and before I left the car, he looked at me after seeing the front of the hotel and said, "Are you sure you'll be OK?" It only got worse from there. The hotel management took about 30 minutes before they even talked to me. No acknowledgement that I was even in the lobby. They finally checked me in. The hotel room was old, but seemed adequate, although it smelled a bit musty. The mattress was hard, but not too hard. The plumbing fixtures seemed like someone had tried to repair them and didn't finish. But I was so tired, I stayed. The next morning I went to work out, and that's when it got interesting. The "Fitness Room" had no air conditioning, a broken clock, and virtually all of their equipment was broken and/or rusted. Two stationery bikes. One wouldn't adjust, and the other one had one rusty screw that had to be forced into the seat stem to get the seat to stay put. It didn't work. The treadmill didn't work. I was booked for two nights. I left after the first night and complained to Quality Inn corporate. They contacted the owners of this franchise hotel, who called me only to offer to let me stay again at a reduced rate. No Thanks! I went to the Courtland Marriott down Westheimer, and slept much better. This is no knock on the Comfort Chain in general. My Houston mainstay hotel was the Comfort Inn/Suites off Westheimer/Wilcrest. Very adequate. But I would avoid this Quality Inn like the plague.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank wlv56
Reviewed 27 March 2009

Good rate ($89) during OTC '08 while other area hotels were $200 plus. Free parking & continental breakfast. There is a pool, while it looked clean, I didn't test it out! This hotel is ok for an overnight stay, but if you are staying more than a couple of days I would recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business