“Great Ice Cream”

Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt
Ranked #64 of 187 Dessert in Houston
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wasn't sure what to expect but the process of the ice cream being made is interesting and the taste was better than I thought it would be.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Went there with my 10 year old son in the mid afternoon. One other person was there, but more came in while we were there. So the service was fast. We both had mint with chocolate. It was fantastic. And I love ice cream so that says a lot. You choose your cream type, then your flavor and then toppings. Then they quick freeze it with liquid nitrogen so it has hardly any air, so it is really creamy. It is a lot like dipping dots. Wide selection of flavors and toppings. They also have seasonal flavors. Prices are reasonable also, $4 small, $5 medium and $8 large. You need to go there.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Shop is in Cypress, TX. Pretty good ice cream, I had the mango custard with fresh mango topping (1 free topping on Mondays). $5 for regular size, around 3 scoops. Recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

First saw this on Shark Tank was intrigued. Then they opened one near us we are there almost every day. This is the best ice cream in the world with every possible options available definitely worth the extra workout. Every one I have told about it has been hooked like us. Our 2 year old granddaughter cries when her cup is empty and I would join her if it wasn't for my age. ❤️

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I will never stop going to sub zero, it is just to die for!! It's so much better than just regular ice cream and has so many options! At this particular location i received great customer service, as they actually made me the wrong flavor and when i told them they immediately apologized and made a new one with no complaints. I have been to this location many times and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2017