All reviews hobby airport pre cruise stay hot breakfast taco cabana morning breakfast free dinner room was clean each guest place to stay next morning other hotels the hotel offers front desk staff we've stayed king suite decent hotel booked this hotel
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is phenomenal. We stayed for one night before a cruise out of Galveston. The hotel was priced right. The 5:30 Kickback was amazing. Morning breakfast was good. The room was wonderful. Everyone was nice. We will do it again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I tend not to be a big fan of the chain. This hotel exceed my expectations. The area isn't the best, but the hotel felt safe. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast and evening gathering were pretty good. I appreciated that the coffee was out early, since I was leaving each day by 5:30 am. The staff was efficient and friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed at this place because of the great reviews but was unimpressed.

PROS: White linens/duvet (a must for me), breakfast was decent enough (comprable to other 3 star hotels), dinner snack was a bonus (hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, etc), staff was esablished and friendly

CONS: hotels was very dated, rooms smelled bad...he had to change from our first room because it smelled of smoke, our friends room smelled of B.O.

Bottom line: I would not stay here again. Other hotels in the same class feel cleaner in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We sincerely apologize that you had a concern during your stay at our hotel. We will take a look at the room smell issues that you had mentioned. We appreciate that you informed us on this matter so other guest will not be inconvenience. Thank you again for staying with us.

Fahmy P.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This was my first time in a Drury Inn. The staff was great. Due to Harvey, they were housing several families and taking extra strides to ensure their stay was as peaceful and comfortable as possible.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Always enjoy may stay at Drury, The 5:30 kickback with free drinks and full breakfast buffet is awesome. Facility is clean and well kept. This hotel also has a combination indoor/outdoor pool with Jacuzzi.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple