“A wonderful stay before our cruise.”

Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Ranked #90 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 31 March 2017

My family stayed at this location the night before we set out on our cruise and we had a wonderful stay. The beds were extremely comfortable, the hot breakfast was delicious and the rooms and the hotel itself were clean and neat. The only situation we had was upon check in the attendant said the rooms were all prepaid, we found out they weren't. Upon returning from Mexico our bank accounts showed each room charged to the person staying in that room, so none were prepaid to my account only. We had to stop at this location on the way home and address this issue. This attendant was extremely helpful, however, she could not change the paid accounts due to the late date. We had to reimburse the kids so they had money to travel home on, since we were travelling separately. Other than this issue, this location was pleasant and we would recommend stopping here before cruising to anyone passing this way.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the upper levels as the lobby could be noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
DruryHotelTeam, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We do apologize for the miscommunication on your payment transaction. I would like the opportunity to investigate further. We value your business and opinion. Please contact me directly at 713 941 4300 or fahmy.paimin@druryhotels.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

Fahmy P.
Genera Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Clean hotel with free breakfast and dinner and drinks. The staff was very helpful and the hotel provided free shuttle service between Houston Hobby Airport and the hotel. We used Uber services when we headed out for dinner. Rooms were clean and brought us extra towels when we requested them. Really no complaints.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I love this hotel my family and I stay here when ever we come to Houston love the kick start which after being on the road and Houston traffic I need a glass of wine. I also love the fact that I don't have to leave the hotel to eat if I don't want too. Icing on the cake walking distance is taco cabana.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kasha F
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was just wonderful from start to finish. It was easy to find. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious. The evening meal was awesome! They offered baked potatoes, chili , salad , hot dogs, pasta and nachos. They also had popcorn and a Pepsi machine available at checkin. Breakfast was just as nice, with waffles, eggs , bagels , etc.
Since we were flying out the next day - they allowed us to leave our vehicle here while we were gone. No charge - major plus!!! They also shuttled us to the airport. And once we flew back the following weekend, we called the hotel and they sent the shuttle to pick us up.
This Drury was exceptional and we will be back!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past five years and have been impressed each and every time. The hotel lobby is always clean and the front desk staff is very helpful. The breakfast and dinner food is good, free food -- it's not like dining at a fine restaurant, but it is tasty and you won't go hungry. The rooms are clean, quiet and spacious.

I would rather stay at this Drury Inn than some $200/night hotels I have been at. You cannot go wrong by staying here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple