All reviews hobby airport pre cruise stay free breakfast and dinner hot breakfast room was clean light dinner each guest place to stay next morning other hotels front desk staff king suite decent hotel kickback shuttle pets television
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Clean hotel with free breakfast and dinner and drinks. The staff was very helpful and the hotel provided free shuttle service between Houston Hobby Airport and the hotel. We used Uber services when we headed out for dinner. Rooms were clean and brought us extra towels when we requested them. Really no complaints.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I love this hotel my family and I stay here when ever we come to Houston love the kick start which after being on the road and Houston traffic I need a glass of wine. I also love the fact that I don't have to leave the hotel to eat if I don't want too. Icing on the cake walking distance is taco cabana.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kasha F
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was just wonderful from start to finish. It was easy to find. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious. The evening meal was awesome! They offered baked potatoes, chili , salad , hot dogs, pasta and nachos. They also had popcorn and a Pepsi machine available at checkin. Breakfast was just as nice, with waffles, eggs , bagels , etc.
Since we were flying out the next day - they allowed us to leave our vehicle here while we were gone. No charge - major plus!!! They also shuttled us to the airport. And once we flew back the following weekend, we called the hotel and they sent the shuttle to pick us up.
This Drury was exceptional and we will be back!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past five years and have been impressed each and every time. The hotel lobby is always clean and the front desk staff is very helpful. The breakfast and dinner food is good, free food -- it's not like dining at a fine restaurant, but it is tasty and you won't go hungry. The rooms are clean, quiet and spacious.

I would rather stay at this Drury Inn than some $200/night hotels I have been at. You cannot go wrong by staying here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig S
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This place is fantastic! We originally had a Marriott booked for a pre-cruise stay, but after reviews on here, changed to Drury Inn. So glad we did! The hotel isn't anything special, but the staff is so wonderful! Helpful, always smiling, and professional. The rooms are basic, but larger than your "standard hotel" room. The evening reception "dinner" is great! Plenty of food to fill up on. No need to go venture outside- there is only a Mexican restaurant next door, and a Denny's down the road. The morning breakfast also is fantastic. Hot and fresh.

Unlike the Marriott concierge level where you get evening snacks and morning snacks as well, Drury's is every day! Marriott's is only during the weekends.

Would absolutely book this hotel again!!!!!! Great stay!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family