US$247
The Whitehall Houston(Houston)
US$195
US$158
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$385
US$348
US$212
US$199
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

All reviewsla conchanrg stadiumwalking distancelarge closetmedical purposesgrab and gonice kitchenfront deskfootball gamelong term staymed centerslept greatfull kitchenthe entire staffhouse keepingtwo queen bedsrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 December 2017

A great location to stay for business. I am a travel nurse and this was my first travel contrac in Houston, Tx. I recently had a contract in Lafayette, LA and there I stayed at the extended stay as well. The staff is friendly and were always available when necessary. The manger was accomodating to my work schedule with working nights.
Thank you guys for everything!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Kirby, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know our location was perfect for your stay and that you were impressed with the service provided by our staff. We work hard to provide high levels of service, so we will share your compliments with the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The room had a walk in shower which nicely accommodated my wife's needs. It was nicely laid out with good amenities. On long stays you can't beat being able to cook your own food. This locations is close to top Texas foods, bbq, seafood, It is a handy distance from all the medical amenities in the area. They are just minutes away. Ahmed
runs a friendly organization and has the respect of the employees.

Room Tip: It is nice to have a room close to the elevator for quick access to the lobby and parking.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Kirby, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know our location was convenient for your needs and that you and your wife enjoyed the comfort of your well-equipped room. Thanks again for your review, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The whole hotel was very dirty! Holes in the wall. Shower did not work. Running water in the wall throughout the night. Everything looked dingy and old. Old bed, towels, and furniture. Not a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Kirby, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed in this hotel several times, however last experience was nightmare. First, it was terrible smell in my room. I had to open window and door to freshen the room.
Then I noticed hairs in the bath. I asked to clean bath and regret that asked, since it was cleaned by some cleaning spray with the terrible smell of kerosene and it was exactly what I smell before. I had to leave my room for several hours. This is hotel located next to Medical Center, that means there are sick patients, they cannot bare such smell. Anyway when I returned I noticed that smell gone, however the room was very humid and warm although AC setting was 65F. There were holes between AC unit and the wall, isolation was symbolic. Whole night I was struggling with AC since it runs constantly on 65F and any other setting as well. The room that I got was completely out dated, however website claims that the hotel is renovated recently. When I asked about renovation, I was told that it was 3 years ago, which is not true. Since exactly 3 years ago I stayed in the same hotel and it was the same. Anyway, the biggest surprise expected me in the morning, when the hotel staff refused to keep my small suitcase for few hours, while I visit my 4 doctors in MD Anderson Cancer Center and return to take shuttle to the airport. She refers to some new policies in all hotels of this company, when I try to object her and mentioned my previous experience exactly in the same hotel several times. Finally, after few minutes conversation and my begging she agreed to keep it, however saying that it will be only exception this time. When I returned and ask about such policy the manager, first he was surprised, then he said that maybe she does not want to take responsibility. I am old enough and traveled a lot, never seen such treatment.
I had an impression, that the staff is trying to get rid of future guests. The manager seems to be intelligent person, however he cannot handle the staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Kirby, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

if you are looking for just a place to sleep than this is it. because that is all you will get. a clean room to sleep in and a snack for breakfast. very close to nrg park walking distance. i would comeback if there is another football game i wanted to see

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Kirby, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are happy to read that you liked our convenient location and your well-appointed room. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to welcome you back soon.