All reviews grab and go working order texas medical center galleria area front desk clerk refrigerator convenience downtown
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you Rudy. Excellent customer service, friendly, clean rooms. Had a great time. The stay was quite. Everyone was nice especially Rudy. I have always enjoyed my stay with extented stay America. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for making the Extended Stay America your home away from home. It is wonderful to read that we were able to provide you with an outstanding stay once again. We will share your wonderful compliments with the team especially Rudy. It means a lot that you choose to stay with us over all of the other hotels in the area. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

If you ever have to visit the Chinese Consulate and have need of a hotel room for the night, please consider this hotel for your stay. Due to the price, the location and convienence, Extended Stay is an excellent choice. I had to cycle from Spring, TX to Downtown Houston, but ran into two thunderstorms, two flat tires and was chased by a Pit Bulldog that day making me miss the opportunity to pick up my visa. I decided to stay the evening and found Extended Stay and booked the room online. When I arrived, I was somewhat stressed and wanted nothing more to get inside and relax for the evening. Cynthia, who was working the front desk, made my stay memorable despite her own migraine headache. She personally put aside her own discomfort to make sure my needs were attended to first. Though Extended Stay is not a five star hotel, their staff performed as you would expect from a five star hotel. Thanks to Cynthia and the other staff, I had a restful night, a very clean room, and now am happily back in China.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Marvin, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read that our well-kept room, hospitality, and location made such a wonderful impression on you. Your kind compliments will be shared with Cynthia for doing a great work. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

we had a king size bed - with an eating and lounging area. Loved the kitchen. room was clean. Fresh towels and bedding were supplied upon request. The water was always hot. The temperature was easy to adjust. There was ample parking. The wifi connection worked all the time.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is not facing the highway
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thanks for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. We are glad you were impressed with our ideal location close to many interesting spots in our city and that you liked having a fully-equipped kitchen to cook your own meals. Your comments are highly valued, and we hope to be your choice of hotel in the future as well.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I had such a pleasant experience while staying here with my friend for a quick visit to Houston. Rudy, at the front desk, was very nice and helpful! He has such a warm smile and did not hesitate to recommend some great places to eat around the restaurant. I work in the customer service industry and I always try to give my customers the best experience possible. Unfortunately, it's not so common now a days to get the same level of customer service I provide. But Rudy definitely made me feel like a friend/family member and not just another guest. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Ana, thanks for the 5-star review of Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked our hospitality and that our courteous staff made your stay a home-like one. Thanks once more for your positive comments, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to your home away from home.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly,they kept my luggage after I checked out and had to run some errands before heading to the airport. The location was very good, plenty of restaurants around and the room was clean.Overall, great value for the money.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - Greenway Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Gabriel, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you were impressed with our courteous associates and that our location made your visit a memorable one. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.