“AMAZING FOOD”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 8,901 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: La Branch
Description: Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse features an elegant, yet intimate atmosphere, created with an undeniable attention to detail. Our award-winning menu features only the finest prime beef, fresh seafood, delectable desserts, as well as an extensive wine collection.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Chris served us and he was excellent. Collectively we had crab cakes..lobster bisque..creamed spinach..mac and cheese..lamb chop and filet mignon. The meats were insanely tender and juicy and full of flavor. The desserts were quite delectable as well! I haven't had a thing here that wasn't awesome!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had a very good experience at Vic & Anthony's. The atmosphere is very nice and the food was excellent. The inside of the restaurant kind of takes you back in time to when restaurants were more elegant than they are today.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We went there for a meal before the Astros game. I had the best steak of my life. Chefs Filet and these amazing mushrooms. Fantastic place. You have to go. Ask for Michael to be your waiter. Great knowledge and table side service

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Summary: Food preparation needs improving but overall an elegant restaurant with good service.

Food: We ordered two very different entrees. I had the fresh amberjack fish. My wife ordered the pork chop. The amberjack was over cooked. The flavors were great, but the fish was fatally over cooked. The pork chop was incredible. It was perfectly cooked to our specifications (medium well), moist, juicy, and tender. The flavor of the pork chop reminded us of bacon. Simply incredible.

Ambiance: Classy but not stodgy. Elegant and comfortable.

Hostess: we had reservations for an early dinner, and the hostess promptly seated us.

Service: Overall good service. Waiter was attentive but didn’t overstay his welcome. Very efficient water filling boy.

Overall cleanliness: above average

Bathroom cleanliness: above average

Reviewed 27 June 2018

6/25/2018 Was our first visit as I treated my husband to Vic & Anthony's for his birthday.
Our server was impressive and very good customer service.My husband had the following:
Roasted bacon...$15
Steamed Green Asparagus(he said they needed to be cooked longer)...$13
Caesar Salad...$12
180z. Prime Ribeye...$55
add bacon butter...$7

I rated 3 stars because of the following:

As a vegetarian I am always able to get a salad at any steak house. I ordered the Greek salad and I must say this was the worst Greek salad I have ever eaten. It was presented with a very small wedge of lettuce. Small Kalamata olive and huge chunks of tomato that were thrown together. I tried to cut the lettuce wedge and begin eating but there was a weird chemical like taste(nothing I have ever experience in a Greek salad so I just left the salad). Kind of disappointing for me but I did not want to ruin my husband's birthday. However he already knew it was not good when I didn't eat it. What a waste but I'm glad my husband enjoyed his meal.