“Chinese fast food”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Hewitt
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Basic Chinese fast food. I didn't like it as well as some of the other Chinese restaurants in town.I got the vegetables and rice.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I love hole in the walls that cook well flavored food. This place is not it. The happy family fried rice was undercooked and lacked flavor. The "jumbo shrimp" was pure breading. It should have been named treasure hunt. The chicken and rice soup had plenty of chicken but the rice was hard undercooked and lacked any type of flavor. The person that took our order couldn't offer a smile or flatware. She brought out the food without serving plates. Needless to say we didn't eat a quarter of the food. Upon leaving as civilized people we said goodbye to which we heard crickets.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We love this place, the Hewiit location. Good made fresh. However, the prices have gone up. Could be due to rising grocery prices in general though. Food is plentiful.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I don't know why I always order 2 spring rolls. They are super small. I do enjoy the lunch specials. Next time I will try the soup instead of the spring rolls.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Home made Chinese entrees are delicious and inexpensive. Buy family size and you'll have plenty left over for later. It's mainly a take out restaurant with a small dining room with booths and tables that doesn't offer much privacy due to the customers coming in and exiting. Patrons get their own soy sauce, sweet & sour sauce, mustard sauce, napkins and plastic ware on a self-serve counter. We get their discount coupons in ads sent to us through snail mail. The restaurant must be operated by Oriental Christians because this particular location is closed Sundays. We respect that.

Been to Chopsticks? Share your experiences!