“Spring Rolls are So Super Small”

Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Hewitt
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I don't know why I always order 2 spring rolls. They are super small. I do enjoy the lunch specials. Next time I will try the soup instead of the spring rolls.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Home made Chinese entrees are delicious and inexpensive. Buy family size and you'll have plenty left over for later. It's mainly a take out restaurant with a small dining room with booths and tables that doesn't offer much privacy due to the customers coming in and exiting. Patrons get their own soy sauce, sweet & sour sauce, mustard sauce, napkins and plastic ware on a self-serve counter. We get their discount coupons in ads sent to us through snail mail. The restaurant must be operated by Oriental Christians because this particular location is closed Sundays. We respect that.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I ordered the spring rolls and a large order of Kung Pao Chicken. The fried rice was fine, the Kung Pao was plentiful. It had more chicken than I expected and the vegetables were plentiful. I ordered it to go and the rice was in its own container. The spring rolls were very small. I won't be ordering those again. I ordered a large serving and actually made 3 meals out of it. Next time, I will ask for extra spicy.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We had lunch here while we were on our annual Waco trip this past weekend. Not very impressed to say the least. The food was bland and nothing to write home about. A cheap meal but not a place a will visit again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 April 2016

We love the broccoli chicken at Chopsticks. We get it for lunch sometimes and bring it home on busy Saturdays. Even for people who can eat a lot like us, we find that splitting one is plenty. I love that they put a few vegetables in the rice. We have been known to each order one, and save part for later. Yummy!

Date of visit: March 2016