US$116
Heights Inn(Harker Heights)
US$57
Studio 7 Harker Heights(Harker Heights)
Free cancellation until 29/07
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
US$125
High Five Inn(Killeen)(Great Value!)
US$57
All reviewswafflesfront deskstay there againcontinental breakfastthe room was nicerooms are cleanpleasant stayhome away from homenext morningpillowstvgraduationshampoodryerratesaustin
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very clean, friendly and safe property, stay was quiet and convenient to our needs. Only drawback was the pillows, too small and uncomfortable. Thank goodness Walmart was close!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here unexpectedly last minute. Service was great but I was so late I didn't do much but watch tv and sleep. I recommend it. I did walk around some and it appeared clean. Would stay again to if in area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We waited 30 minutes at an absolutely empty desk for someone to show up to check us in. Once the young person showed up, she was not nearly apologetic enough. The breakfast lacked a great deal. I would not recommend nor would I stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

When it comes to hotel searching, we all want a place where we can feel at home. Super 8, the manager, and his staff all give this place a home-away-from-home feel. It's inviting, and the staff is always out to make sure their guests have the best service during their stay.
What I get from the staff and manager is a sense of pride in their hotel. The rooms are cozy, very roomy, clean, and comfortable. My family and I felt very safe here throughout our stay. It's a quiet area of Harker Heights, which makes this hotel very relaxing. The walls are thick, so you don't hear your neighbors in the next room. The bathroom, as well as the bathtub is very roomy. Beds are comfortable, too! I am so thankful we found this place, and so grateful to the manager for going the extra mile in making sure our extended stay felt like home to us. I highly recommend staying here. You won't regret it!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Facility was very clean kept up and the Landscaping was attractively done as well. Management and staff were very helpful and responsive

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business