“Trip for Graduation”

Super 8 Harker Heights Killeen
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Harker Heights
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Hotel was very clean, and in a good location. We were in town for our granddaughters graduation. With the Texas heat it would have been nice to have had a pool. We did make out destination early, and was charged a fee for early check in. I had never heard of such a thing. It would have been nice if there was more of a selection at the breakfast, only hot item was waffles. Staff was very nice and friendly, made you feel like family.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Very clean, friendly and safe property, stay was quiet and convenient to our needs. Only drawback was the pillows, too small and uncomfortable. Thank goodness Walmart was close!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here unexpectedly last minute. Service was great but I was so late I didn't do much but watch tv and sleep. I recommend it. I did walk around some and it appeared clean. Would stay again to if in area.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We waited 30 minutes at an absolutely empty desk for someone to show up to check us in. Once the young person showed up, she was not nearly apologetic enough. The breakfast lacked a great deal. I would not recommend nor would I stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

When it comes to hotel searching, we all want a place where we can feel at home. Super 8, the manager, and his staff all give this place a home-away-from-home feel. It's inviting, and the staff is always out to make sure their guests have the best service during their stay.
What I get from the staff and manager is a sense of pride in their hotel. The rooms are cozy, very roomy, clean, and comfortable. My family and I felt very safe here throughout our stay. It's a quiet area of Harker Heights, which makes this hotel very relaxing. The walls are thick, so you don't hear your neighbors in the next room. The bathroom, as well as the bathtub is very roomy. Beds are comfortable, too! I am so thankful we found this place, and so grateful to the manager for going the extra mile in making sure our extended stay felt like home to us. I highly recommend staying here. You won't regret it!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Been to Super 8 Harker Heights Killeen? Share your experiences!