“Quick eats”

Wendy's
Ranked #183 of 264 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Got what I wanted late night, without any issue. Reliable service, menu, but really, the only reason you come here is because you didn't want to spend time going elsewhere in Grapevine. Basic cheap eats.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The time between this visit and the one prior was probably 4-7 months, so maybe ownership changed or SOMETHING, but it was bad. I got my usual order: Jr. Bacon Chz, Jr. chicken sandwich, fries and Frosty. It was, maybe, one notch above dog food. The buns were so dry and stale I threw them away. The meat on both sandwiches had ZERO flavor, and when did start costing $47 for a 12 oz. frosty?!! And, evidently, Spanish is the primary language at Wendy's. I'm not trying to be ugly or make a political statement, but when I went to complain not a SINGLE person could help me. Even the supposed manager's English was so broken I just gave up. So I threw away my meal and went to McDonald's. Stay far, FAR away from this wretched place.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed 11 May 2012

For two dollars, you have the best meal! The burgers are also great and the chili is recommended by most diet plans.

Date of visit: May 2012

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!