“Best Tum Yum Soup...EVER!”
Review of Thai Riverside

Thai Riverside
Ranked #71 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I was raised in the northeast and spent a lot of time in Manhattan eating some of the finest foods available in the U.S. Thai food has always been a weakness of mine and the minute I had a bowl of Thai Riversides Tum Yum soup in front of me I felt that I was back in NYC. Don't get me wrong, the soup is great but so is everything else that I have had there. A couple of my favorites are, Green Curry with Pork and Pad Kee Mow with a heat level of 5, 5 being the hottest in this establishment. Atmosphere is quiet and the décor is a little basic but please believe me when I say go have dinner at Thai Riverside and after, treat yourself to Sticky Rice with Fresh Mango!
P.S. My wife Robin loves the Tum Yum as much as I do and raves about the Pad Thai,

1  Thank Topher57

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Delicious curry! We always order the red Thai curry with extra basil. The jungle curry is a great option if your trying to skip the coconut milk. And so many other dishes. We order take out about once a month. Their food is tasty every time. The spice levels are a rating 1-5, 1 being the least spicy. We order a 3 spicy enough to feel the heat with great flavor and make your mouth water. The interior is quaint and simple. Pays off with great colorful dishes! And Friendly staff.

1  Thank Endlessmoving
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Delicious curry! We usually order red curry extra basil or the Jungle curry which has no coconut milk - just to save a few calories.
We always do take out. About once a month for almost three years now. It is even tastier each time because we look forward to it.
There spice levels are star rating 1-5.
1 being the lest spicy. We usually ask for three stars. Spicy enough to feel the heat And make your mouth water. You'll need to reach for your drink, and still enjoy the great flavor of the food.
The interior is quaint and simple. Pays off with tasty colorful dishes!

2  Thank Endlessmoving
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed the food and friendly atmosphere here for years. Whether it's the Tom yum soup, fried rice or panang currie the food is always served fresh and wonderfully spiced.

1  Thank TNGtravels
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Honestly, I think this place has more to offer, or at least I'm hoping. Finding great Thai food nearby has been a challenge.
I've had the lettuce wraps with Thai peanut sauce (take out orders) twice and that's what I rating a THREE. great customer service!

1  Thank ed s