“Always good”

Freebirds
Ranked #151 of 253 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Southwestern, Grill
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We go to this Freebird's often, and it never disappoints. They always have friendly, upbeat employees, and the best burritos in the world. I love this place.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Comparing this to the Freebirds in Hurst, I'm not sure they know much about the great burrito experience here in Southlake. My burrito was not wrapped well, and that's part of the amazing experience one gets used to.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Ate at Freebirds almost weekly at Texas A&M and they have now spread out to service more areas. While nothing is quite like the originals in College Station, this is as much a review of the chain as this individual location. (For those that have never been here, think of Chipotle, but better.)

While they started out offering just the basic "build your own Burrito" options, they have started adding quesadillas, nachos, salads and burrito bowls over the years. They've also expanded from steak and chicken to offer carnitas, ground taco beef, tempeh and grilled veggies. There aren't as many different types of meals as you'd find at a normal mexican restaurant, but that's not their goal.

One nice option is the ability to order online. I placed a lunch order the other day and was able to pick it up at the register about 15 minutes later. I got a couple dirty looks from people standing in line as I walked up and grabbed my waiting food.

I freely admit that my desire to have Freebird's more than Chipotle is probably history. I like the options at Freebirds a little bit better (at least as of my last Chipotle visit) and although Freebirds has definitely expanded, they were the "little guy".

In any case, Freebirds is often a go to when I need quick filling meal.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed quality down cold food burrito was little and cold ingredients in it tortillas cold was grilled but not even burn mark on it extra, for guacamole rice meat all it had in it cheese was it. Services good just not as good as its has been expensive to chips,burrito 2 sodas 25 dollars could went to a good Mexican food restaurants had better meal

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Good choice, stopped in here with a buddy for a quick fill-up and it was tasty, good, and quick! Fun servers, good food, easy ambiance.