“Best burgers ever!”

Ranked #38 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Don't miss In-N-Out Burger! The burgers are the best and the fries are made from fresh potatoes that are cut right there in the restaurant. This one has super friendly service and really great quick service food. We dont have In-N-Out in Florida so we had to stop and it was totallt worth it. If you are from the East Coast like we are, if you ever get the chance to stop at an In-N-Out, make sure you do!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Nice place to get a good cheeseburger. I've been here a few times and the dining room was understandably crowded on a Saturday afternoon. The drive-thru route at this one is a little weird though.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

While in the Dallas area, I had to get my In-N-Out fix, and it didn't disappoint. Very fresh cheeseburger & fries, topped off with a chocolate shake. I gorged myself into burger heaven. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Animal Fries, please.
Also, I'll take a cheeseburger, animal style.
I'm feeling indulgent, let's finish off the order with a milkshake.

The drive through service was fast and accurate. The employees were friendly.
The food was good.

I don't have an In-N-Out in my city yet, so I make sure to include at least one visit in the itinerary when we travel to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to get great hamburgers, fries and shakes. They have a very small menu of the above. Their staff is very friendly and the restaurant and bathrooms are very clean. If you are in the mood for great food for very cheap prices, this is the place to go.