“Up There with the Best”
Review of Pho in the Box

Pho in the Box
Ranked #111 of 260 Restaurants in Grapevine
Description: Quick, Fresh, Healthy, and Authentic Vietnamese Food.
Description: Quick, Fresh, Healthy, and Authentic Vietnamese Food.
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Visited a location (Keller) with my family. We eat Pho on a regular basis and enjoy trying different venues and this one was quite the surprise! VERY tasty pho. My wife and children had P1 while I elected for the beef combo with spicy broth. We were all pleasantly surprised with the taste. I would note that all of the food is served in either styrofoam or plastic (hence, Pho in the Box), and all utensils are plastic. Not a huge issue for us but worth noting as it may come as a surprise to some patrons.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered takeout. She said 10 min. 30 min later I get my salad. Several people had to get up and ask when they were going to get their food. One table had a partial order served.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends were next door getting ready to start our paining class when we decided to order some appetizers . This place is so affordable ! Their prices are a steal ! We loved this lime wings , egg rolls and friend dumplings . I'm sure all unhealthy but very flavorful!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Small nondescript place in Grapevine that has excellent Pho. I had the beef Pho which was yummie.The broth alone was full of rich flavor. Having never been there before I asked th lady at the counter what to order.So she walked me thru several things and we settled on the big bowl of beef pho.! Next time I will have the veggie pho with tofu but she said to have the tofu fried first as it would taste better. She said so many people come in to purchase the broth alone as it is so rich flavored.!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Great place to get tasty pho and you can bring in your own wine. This is a casual spot and they serve your pho in a plastic bowl which doubles as the take home container. The service was excellent and we will definitely return. On the weeknight we were there they closed right at 9:00pm so plan accordingly.