“Appetizers for outing”
Review of Pho in the Box

Pho in the Box
Ranked #111 of 255 Restaurants in Grapevine
Description: Quick, Fresh, Healthy, and Authentic Vietnamese Food.
Description: Quick, Fresh, Healthy, and Authentic Vietnamese Food.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends were next door getting ready to start our paining class when we decided to order some appetizers . This place is so affordable ! Their prices are a steal ! We loved this lime wings , egg rolls and friend dumplings . I'm sure all unhealthy but very flavorful!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Small nondescript place in Grapevine that has excellent Pho. I had the beef Pho which was yummie.The broth alone was full of rich flavor. Having never been there before I asked th lady at the counter what to order.So she walked me thru several things and we settled on the big bowl of beef pho.! Next time I will have the veggie pho with tofu but she said to have the tofu fried first as it would taste better. She said so many people come in to purchase the broth alone as it is so rich flavored.!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Great place to get tasty pho and you can bring in your own wine. This is a casual spot and they serve your pho in a plastic bowl which doubles as the take home container. The service was excellent and we will definitely return. On the weeknight we were there they closed right at 9:00pm so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I am so excited about this new Vietnamese resteraunt in Grapevine. My husband and I went for a early dinner on a Saturday. The resteraunt is in a little strip center, walking distance from Main Street. It is very clean and smelled great
The owner greeted us warmly and explained her menu.
There are several varieties of pho. Lots of good appetizer choices. The unique thing here is you can pick from 3 different bases, rice, a curry rice and a apple papaya salad. Then you choose from a variety of toppings, vegetarian, different sautéed meats, chicken, shrimp, pork, and additional sides to add such as sprouts, peppers,limes and more.
Everything is prepared fresh. We ordered the fresh spring rolls with shrimp and the pork egg rolls. Both were excellent and served with a nice sauce.
I had a wonderful bowl of very fresh shrimp pho, my husband had the chicken and shrimp pho. We were quite impressed, this will be our new go to spot for fresh Vietnamese.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Staying less than a mile, I was feeling something warm and not heavy. Nice service. Food was served quick and it was yummy. This is a nice local spot. It was easy to find and it's clean. I highly recommend it.