“Girl's weekend”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Cleburne, Texas, United States
“Girl's weekend”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The pool that was advertised on thier sign and on the internet, was not open(one of the reasons I chose this hotel)! There was no toliet paper even though it had just been cleaned. We stayed for two nights and the toilet stopped up and they would not come fix it. They did give me a toilet plunger that had dried toilet paper stuck to it...can we say gross!!! Breakfast was hot but the eggs, sausage and biscuits were all microwaved not cooked. After corporate was called they gave us a $10 discount for the pool being closed ....Wow so generous! Granbury is a great place to stay but not this hotel, the staff and manager were very rude.

Room Tip: If you are going for the Pool, make sure it is open!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Granbury
Reviewed 18 September 2011

It is a very clean hotel with helpful people. The rooms were clean and quiet, the beds comfortable and water pressure good. The free breakfast had eggs and sauages as well as other items. The hotel is not fancy nor are the towels very thick but for the price no one could ask for more.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I absolutely love coming to Granbury and staying at the Days Inn. I live in Arlington and sometimes have to get out of Arlington and the big city life and I choose to come to Granbury because it is not too far from home and I enjoy the town and the downtown shopping area. I absolutely love this hotel because the staff is friendly and knowledgable about everything in the hotel. You can request specific rooms if they are available. The hotel is extremely quiet. I have never stayed in a hotel where I could not hear the people in the next room or a lot of noise outside. This is a nice quite property with very comfortable beds and a sitting area that makes it feel like home. Any time I get a chance to get away from Arlington for the weekend, the first call I make is to the Days Inn.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank jkitchens79
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We liked the hotel but more importantly we loved the 5 star service from Anna the Manager. We had some challenges with the wireless Internet, but she bent over backwards to get it working. She gotter done!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Casa Grande, Arizona
Reviewed 6 July 2011

This hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and there was a free continental breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations for the price. The only negative that I experienced, was that the air conditioner in my room was "accidentally turned off" and the staff forgot to turn it back on until I called down and complained at 5:00 am.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel faces a very undesirable motel, the other faces Sonic. You choose.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo