All reviewsbreakfast tacosincluded breakfastburritofront desk stafffriendly employeesgood sizesoap and shampoo dispensersthe mexican restaurantoutdoor areasingle storycan't wait to come backstaying at this hotelroom was cleanpleasant staylate at nighthot tubswimming pool
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I was in Gonzales to see family during Christmas. I've stayed at this Best Western several times previously (some years past) and always been satisfied - this time was no different ... a pleasant stay. The bed was very comfortable, the room quiet, and the shower had plenty of volume and good hot water. The staff that I interfaced with were pleasant and courteous.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syria-44554, Manager at Best Western Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for detailing so well, the accommodations you enjoyed while staying with us, S4184CXpauln. We are glad to know that you always choose BW when you are in the area. We look forward to having you as our guest again each time you visit Gonzales.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

A great place to stay with great staff and employees - very clean and close to town - also pretty quiet neighborhood with restaurants and shopping available. We were vacationing along the "BBQ Trail" and centered out of Gonzales - very convenient to all the popular BBQ restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syria-44554, Manager at Best Western Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

What a pleasure it was to have you and your lovely wife as our guest Bill M! You could not be more correct: Gonzales is in fact centered around some of the Best BBQ places in existence! I hope you were able to enjoy plenty of it. We hope to have you back as our guest anytime you travel back to our area!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

The Best Western Regency Inn & Suites in Gonzales Texas is what I look for in a Best Western. A big clean and well furnished comfortable room with all needed amenities. I love backing right up to my front door to unload my gear. And the staff on both occasions have simply been totally awesome in taking care of me. Great location in Gonzales; great service; great rooms; and great prices. Don't you wish it was that easy all the time? Happy Traveling My Friends. Steve

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve B
Syria-44554, Manager at Best Western Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Wow...now that's a 5 star review if I ever had to rate one!! Location/Service/Rates.... and a mention of the front door parking... you covered it all! On behalf of our entire staff - Thank you Steve B... a review like yours is so valuable to us. We do hope to have you as our guest any time you are in the Gonzales area!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

This hotel has become one of my main hotels during business and leisure travel to the area. The rooms are in great shape. The decor is wonderful, all this with a helpful caring staff. I will be staying here often.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syria-44554, Manager at Best Western Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Awe...we are so flattered by such sweet compliments georgevanhoosier! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. We look forward to having you time and again!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Stayed at Best Western in Gonzales, Tx. on October 18th and was more than pleased with the service and appearance of the hotel. Who would have guessed that in the small town of Gonzales that there would be such a nice hotel such as this one. They had recently upgraded and remodeled floors, doors, air conditioners and just about everything else, so it was as if we were staying at a brand new hotel. The staff were all super-nice and answered all of our questions regarding any directions we needed, and where the best restaurants were, etc. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone should they have the opportunity.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Syria-44554, Manager at Best Western Regency Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments harolds856! I am glad that you chose to stay with us while in our small town - and were pleased with your stay. We do hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!