All reviews indoor pool front desk exceeds expectations room was clean exercise room biscuits would stay here again night's sleep business center i highly recommend this hotel kids loved the pool dinosaur valley king suite very nice stay family trip up to date local attractions
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I'm excited to get to go back the staff are wonderful friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was great and the rooms are big and clean. Thank you for a wonderful experience! I look forward to the next time I get to stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Harshal P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thanks for the positive feedback! It's great to know your stay with us at La Quinta Glen Rose was as good as we had hoped it would be. We're looking forward to having you again as our guests! Thank you, Harshal Patel

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last three years. The staff at this location are great. Very friendly, helpful and efficient. They are the only reason I booked at this hotel again, after my previous visit I had decided to use a different hotel due to the conditions at this location. The hotel has deteriorated quite a bit. The carpeting in the public areas is disgusting. Our rooms have always been clean as far the bathrooms, dusting and so on. What is not clean is the stained carpeting, furniture and linens. I do not believe this is a "housekeeping" issue. The hotel is in great need of some TLC.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Harshal P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that your stay was not as satisfactory as we had hoped it would be. I will be discussing your experience with the housekeeping staff to ensure we are delivering the quality of service our guests deserve. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Pros: good location, inexpensive, staff is really nice, rooms were clean (kinda, see remaining review). Cons: rooms were clean when they cleaned them. Return to room 4pm for kiddos nap before evening activities room not clean. Called, they came quickly and cleaned. Next day it was so late in day we just said forget it. 2 towels for 4 people. No towels at pool. Ran out of the 1 tiny shampoo given and toilet paper (which is funny since our toilet didn't work). Yeah, our toilet didn't work!! For 4 days and 3 nights. I literally had to use the public area restrooms. First time we told them on way out. Came back, told fixed. Nope. Told again. Someone coming up. Nope. Nothing. No offer to move us. Nothing. Finally got extra blanket on 3rd night. Asked each day. AND THEN there's the pool area! It's a health hazard!!! First it is indoor with a slick wet tiled floor. Kids falling everywhere. Not even running or playing. The pool is green. No lie. Green with mildew around edges. And if you turn bubbles on hot tub foam forms and it has brown scum on foam. Stay away from this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Harshal P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that your stay was not as satisfactory as we had hoped it would be. I will be discussing your experience with the maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure we are delivering the quality of service our guests deserve. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I brought my wife and kids to this location for a weekend getaway. 2 things were great about this hotel. The location next to everything and the cleanliness of the room. Aside from that the room wasn't stocked so I had to make trios to the desk to replenish shampoo, towels, dirty clothes bag, and toilet paper. THE POOL WAS DISGUSTING! It was green to the point that you could not see the bottom and the spa had a black film all around right about the waterline. It was really bad. I do not know how this hotel receives such high reviews.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Harshal P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that your stay was not as satisfactory as we had hoped it would be. I will be discussing your experience with the maintenance staff to ensure we are delivering the quality of service our guests deserve. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a family weekend getaway. As soon as you walk into the lobby you are overwhelmed by the smell of moth balls. It is not as strong in the rooms, but it reeks in the main areas and hallways. I know it is Texas in July, but there are many flies coming in and out of the lobby area. We decided not to take our kid into the pool because it's green and doesn't look like it's kept up with well. The room itself is fine for a quick trip, but I really wish they would address the other issues with the smell.

1  Thank Tiffany L

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that your stay was not as satisfactory as we had hoped it would be. I will be discussing your experience with the staff to ensure we are delivering the quality of service our guests deserve. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.