La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
US$71
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$113
Hotels.com
US$97
US$82
Inn on the River(Glen Rose)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
Live Oak B&B(Glen Rose)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskpancakespancake machinefossil rimhi expresswould definitely stay here againfamily reuniongeneral managerhotel staffyogurtbeds were comfortablebreakfast roomevery staff membermeeting roomdinosaur valley state parksausagechecking out
Reviewed 13 December 2012

This hotel is fantastic. Parking, wi-fi, and a great breakfast buffet are all free, plus you get complimentary bottles of water and popcorn in your room. Priority club members also get an amenity goodie bag upon arrival. Ours was full of toiletries and snacks. We stayed on a special rate, but the regular rates are amazing for the fantastic service you get. I'll be staying here again anytime I'm in Glen Rose. Big brand hotels like Hilton and Marriot should take some pointers from these guys.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

We're speechless! Thank you so much for your review. I specifically remember you and your lovely family. We enjoyed having you with us as much as you enjoyed staying here. Also, being in the hospitality industry yourself, this review meant a great deal to us. Thank again, and perhaps we'll see you next year!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I was put in charge of the trip planning --and I have trouble making decisions !!! Finally decided on this Holiday Inn in Glen Rose !! Must've made 10 calls to Jon (front desk ) !!! He was always kind and friendly !! We added nights and rooms and always the staff were so helpful !! The place is BEAUTIFUL , CLEAN and PERFECT !!! MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WERE PROUD OF ME !! The wedding was my oldest grandson's ,we got them the jacuzzi suite ---they loved it !! So very HAPPY with our stay here !!THANK YOU JON, JAMES and the LOVELY LADIES at the front desk !!Hope I can come back sometime !!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review! We're so very pleased you and your family enjoyed our hotel. We're even more pleased that you were able to make your family proud of you! :0) My staff and I look forward to coming back to see us, again!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

This is a standard small town motel for the most part. The staff, though, were exceptional. Friendly, courteous and very helpful. If service is more important to you, this is a very nice choice for the area. Unfortunately, this brand-spanking-new facility is in pretty bad shape. Extremely shoddy construction and questionable design has resulted in very noisy doors and plumbing, doors that won't close, improperly set fixtures, really awful wallpaper work, etc. Some of the furniture was assembled incorrectly, the walls are not well finished, the water was brown, and the crown molding accent on just one wall was bizarre. It's a terrible waste. The appointments are fantastic and in direct contrast to the poor quality workmanship - dark wood finishes, granite countertops, leather headboards. HVAC worked beautifully but was also a mild season and the place was nearly empty. All-in-all, though, I will stay here again. I'm not certain that such construction disasters aren't the norm these days - pretty much every motel I've been in that was built recently has construction quality issues - and the service makes it worth the small annoyances. Holiday Inn Express is uncomplicated, fairly consistent and easy for business travelers. If you're on business or just an overnight guest, this is a great option. If I were planning a vacation to the area, I would investigate one of the many quaint B&Bs in town. If I must have squeaky doors, at least they would come with the ambiance and history of an old home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're very pleased that you enjoyed the service, and I will ensure our entire staff reads your review.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

We had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Glen Rose when we were attending a wedding nearby. I can't say enough about how pleasant our stay was. The facility, specifically our room, was immaculate! My wife is a hotel snob and REALLY like her stay. The staff was professional and attended to our needs.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

Seeing the smiles on our staff's faces after sharing your review with them, well....priceless!! This is why I enjoy what I do! Thank you so much. Your kind words were most appreciated.

Be well,

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Terrific! Very upscale hotel you would expect to find in Austin. State girls volleyball championship in town & team from Coppell and parents stayed. Guests were so surprised at the quality of the property & class of the staff. I heard them say this was the best hotel they had ever visited. We will be back with our group as will some of our men's group bring their families back to Holiday Express.

Stayed: November 2012