Executive Inn & Suites
  • Pool
US$110
US$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$83
US$125
GardenInn.com
US$109
La Quinta
US$97
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$97
US$87
Priceline
US$70
US$80
US$69
SleepInn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$71
US$62
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel was ok the rooms were decently clean. We stayed for just one night for a church service. The rooms are a little high for what you get. But the staff was very friendly so that always helps our stays. We would probably choose this hotel again because we come and stay in Gilmer at least once a year.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I went to visit friends in Gilmer, Texas. There are only two motels in town. The motel was clean, the beds were nice and comfortable. The staff did clean the room everyday. But, the advertised continental breakfast is juice, two kinds of cold cereal, and two choices of mini muffins, coffee and tea!!! That's the whole thing, that's it!

But for the week that I was in Gilmer, the room was comfortable. Flat screen TV, mini refrigerator, microwave and air conditioning. The price of $67 a night wasn't bad either.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Nathan G
Reviewed 27 March 2016

First off, I have to say that we travel a lot & I do lots of reviews. If you check, I am generally very positive & even if a hotel has a few negatives, there are usually positives to make it work. Now read on. Most of my relatives live in Gilmer. We had stayed at this hotel 10 years ago for my parents 60th anniversary. It was pretty bad then, but for this visit, it was awful. We were there for my Dad's funeral so not in a pleasant mood to begin with, but by the time we spent one night, I was disgusted. First we had asked for a King room. There was not one available, so they put us in a double which was $15 a day more expensive! An exorbitant amount for the quality of the room. Complained & they said they would give us a discount for one day, but we'd have to come in the next morning to rebook & then it would be full price. Okay fine. They put us in a handicapped room. The shower curtain did not reach to the floor, so water leaked all over the bathroom floor. There was no place to put the shampoo or soap except the floor (obviously that would not work for someone in a wheel chair!!!!) & the shower head was pointed directly at the opposite wall & was fixed in place. The ironing board (yes amazingly enough there was an iron & ironing board & blow dryer!) cover did not fit, so it took about 45 minutes to get 2 shirts ironed.

We left the room about 11am the next morning and no one had come by to clean the room (we wondered why there were no do not disturb signs!). We called to have our thread bare towels replaced & they said - "but you did not request to have your room cleaned!" And sure enough when we got back, at 11pm, no one had come. My husband went to the front desk for more soap, toilet paper, & fresh thread bare towels. And another coffee. We reused the same cups. And we remade our own bed. We used the previous days threadbare towels to keep the water from running all over the floor this time.

Bottom line is that they know they are the only game in town & they certainly have no pride in the establishment. Sure makes me ashamed to say that my family is from Gilmer. I would certainly never never never suggest for anyone to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: If there is a good room, I'd be amazed.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank pshurd
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Called and made a reservation for a first floor room, explained that I have am disabled and have a hard time with stairs. When I arrived ( one other car in lot), clerk started to check me in to my room. I gave her my visa, driver license, and my service dog id. Clerk then informed me that they did not allow pets.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank n0satisfacti0n
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

First the rates were unreal for the quality of the room ($68 taxes included). Very nice and clean room with a separate Jacuzzi tub area in the room, comfortable king bed, and the maid responsible for cleaning gets a 10☆ rating! Nice outdoor pool area. Only complaint was web site states "waffles" included in their complimentary breakfast but they didn't have them. The only issues in the room was no liner in the trash can and the Tv remote was not programmed to change channels or volume. I reprogrammed the remote in 2 min. Id return to this motel upon visiting the Gilmer area in a heartbeat. Heres a couple pictures of the room, again alot of room for the money! Thank you to the owners and management for a quality nights stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple