US$122
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$67
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed last night in this hotel. A great little gem just off the new George Bush Freeway at Zion Road. The owners Mark & Annette are a wonderful couple who quickly and effortlessly got me into my room. They were so friendly and helpful - they treated me like family. But if you don't have time to chat they politely pick up on that and are very business-like. They simply provide what you need when you need it. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and roomy. Complimentary light breakfast included. And the price was incredible. I got twice as much room and service for half the cost when compared to the last stay I had at a popular chain motel. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stop here while traveling from time to time. the location is convenient, right off the road, plenty of parking for trucks or trailers or whatever. it is family owned, and the owners/employees are genuinely very nice people. the rooms are bigger than your average budget motel, with fridge, tv, and all the normal stuff. everything has always been clean and functioning. I haven't shopped around all that much, but I am sure this is the best deal for a hotel room in garland. very easy access to the nearby lake as well.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Wow!! A hotel that is own and ran by american's is hard to find these days but when I came threw Dallas and stop at this little hotel off of I30 going to Rockwall I saw this happy face woman greeted me and treated me like I was someone special. She will make you feel welcome, then her son walked in, I asked if this was thiers and they said it was that they even built it theirself. the price was right so I stayed. It was not bad the rooms were clean larger than most. Mark, his mom and wife runs the Inn (all American) and I hope others will stay and help support the little people of America who own there buisness. I will stay there when ever I am in Dallas it is only a few miles from down town DFW. No more Arab or Indian hotels for me!

Room Tip: room 111 was quite and very roomy
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business